• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant Cost

seanmandoza

seanmandoza

As the hair loss and baldness crisis takes its toll, women and men are turning to hair transplant treatment to show who is the boss around. Most of the people who have tried this advanced hair restoration technique are happily living their lives and satisfied with the results they have got.
So do not let baldness and hair loss cause troubles for you. Let’s put an end to this embarrassing experience. Consult your hair restoration surgeon, undergo hair transplant, take control of your life, and happily live ever after. Consult an expert today. What are you going to do?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
People need to research thoroughly before undergoing a hair transplant. It`s not just about cost.

Dr Amit Gupta

Dr Amit Gupta

I do the hair transplant of man and women both. Price shouldn't share like this. If you want to know prices, please ask them personally.

R

Radiance Cosmedic Centre

It depends upon the treatment of baldness. If you want to get the proper information, research on this forum.

G

GoGoGrow

As the hair loss and baldness crisis takes its toll, women and men are turning to hair transplant treatment to show who is the boss around. Most of the people who have tried this advanced hair restoration technique are happily living their lives and satisfied with the results they have got.
So do not let baldness and hair loss cause troubles for you. Let’s put an end to this embarrassing experience. Consult your hair restoration surgeon, undergo hair transplant, take control of your life, and happily live ever after. Consult an expert today. What are you going to do?

People are so fixed on finding something "cheap" and "quick".. This is probably the worst idea. I've heard some horror stories of people going to Turkey for cheap remedies and it makes it even worse.. Horrible..

S

shivani pandey

Cost of Hair Transplant are depends on number of factors like-Number of grafts required,City in which clinic situated,Density of donor area because in India approx rate for hair transplant is-780 USD or 1 hair graft contains 3–4 hairs. Normally the rate is Rs. 20/- per hair graft to 120/ per hair graft as well as it also depends on methods used for hair transplant (FUT OR FUE).

J

Jackie Brown

If you buy from a pound shop don´t be surprised or complain when it´s not that good, be surprised if it turns out ok. I saw a advert the other day on social media, free hotel, free transfer, free this and that, if you had to pay for all the freebies it would have cost more than the price they quoted for the hair transplant, what a joke. We all love a deal but for me don´t complain when you want it for almost nothing and it goes bad.

G

GoGoGrow

If you buy from a pound shop don´t be surprised or complain when it´s not that good, be surprised if it turns out ok. I saw a advert the other day on social media, free hotel, free transfer, free this and that at their maryland salon place. if you had to pay for all the freebies it would have cost more than the price they quoted for the hair transplant, what a joke. We all love a deal but for me don´t complain when you want it for almost nothing and it goes bad.

Ya these bundles never got me, but a few here.

Shera

Shera

Would you go cheap on any other anatomy on your body?

Then why go cheap on your hair that will be the defining pinnacle of your appearance for years to come?

There are cost savings to be had if you take advantage of the differing world economies.

E.g. I paid under £4000 for my transplant nearly 5 years ago and got one of best results on the planet. But I took advantage of the lower prices abroad without compensating on quality.

I do now work for the clinic but I did write the following review on this site a good few years back when I was just another patient hoping that my investment would pay off.

https://www.hairlossexperiences.com/threads/my-fue-with-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014.5059/

Rahin

Rahin

The cost of hair transplant depends on the condition of your baldness and other factors such as the number of grafting required. Prices are negotiable and may vary due to different offers available in your locality.

V

Viking

I understand that cost can be a decision breaker for some due to them being very expensive but surely quality should be considered over price.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Quality is first. Unfortunately, it seems standards and expectations have dropped due to excessive fake marketing and celebs promoting rubbish results.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
To me it makes sense to save a bit longer and get a better result. It's a no brainer:)

J

Jackie Brown

Agree with you badger. Can´t understand why anyone would take a chance with any cosmetic surgery. Just to save a little money.

@Shera - maybe write in your signature you work for a clinic, just so everyone knows. :)

Priya

Priya

You can restore hair naturally at an affordable cost. Hair transplant is an efficient and permanent solution to hair loss. Cost of hair transplant depends upon the level of baldness and grafts basis.

escar

escar

Definitely cost have its importance but we don't realize how of important is to have a good first hair transplant until we get a bad one, I talk from my own experience, it can cost only one day to mess up with your head and a whole life to try to fix it.

Last edited:
escar

escar

Why risk needing repair work just to save a few pounds?

There is not only a risk to need a repair work, but there is also a high probability that no repair work could fix your case if the donor resulted damaged. So please think twice before to jump in a bargain especially in aesthetic medicine, this can turn in a nightmare very easily.

DrTBarghouthi

DrTBarghouthi

There is more to it than price. Ofcourse price is a good factor to have in mind, but shouldn't be the only one. At the end, you never remember the price of a good job and you never forget the price of a bad one.