• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant

B

bas104

Valued member
Hi mate.it started to clear up couple of days after starting antibiotics then was totally gone after day 5 days.By this time time all other scabs at fell so I was left with one in that area which has since fallen off.there are hairs in place there still so hopefully no long term damage but will have to wait and see.Am nearly 3 weeks post op now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 826
B

bas104

Valued member
This is after infection with scab remaining

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 808
N

newhair

I've just been to Cosmedica well I say just, im nearly 10 weeks post op now, how did you guys find the results ?? I've head after going some people had some really bad result! And some great, so I'm a little anxious to say the least

W

whatyalookingat

Hi new hair what are the bad results you seen apart from Lisbon, I seen loads of reviews and no bad ones but only time will tellBy the way bas apart from the scab it looks very tidy with not much redness!

Last edited:
B

bas104

Valued member
Yeah I also have only seen lisbons bad result,only good apart from that with many still in the process! Yeah redness went really quickly.top photo is where I am now the scab has gone.its crazy how quick the old hair grows and the transplanted area doesn't change! Really just wanna shave it all with the clippers but I'm scared at only 3 weeks I'll do some damage

B

bas104

Valued member
Just over a month post op and have lost a lot of hair over the last week.also been gettin a few yellow head spots on both doner and transplant area.anybody else experienced this?Contacted dr Clinik who assured me this is normal and advise me to "clear them" ie pop them.rather than popping them I have just washed my hair a little harder and rubbed it with a towel which clears them and they bleed.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 716
B

bas104

Valued member
Yellow heads

Attachments

• image.png.jpg
    image.png.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 708
L

LSK

Valued member
Hi Bas, yeah, I've had some yellow heads. Some of them were rather painful. Nothing to worry about.

W

whatyalookingat

Hi bas yeah had them also it's the hairs starting to grow all the best!

B

bas104

Valued member
Hi guys , just thought I'd give a quick update. Noticed somebody going to Cosmedica in Jan (sorry forgot username ) I remember how great it was to read stuff from people who had been there before I went to help put my mind at rest. Well all I can say is wow! 6 months post op now and already over the moon with the result . Aftercare from dr Clinik is first class and more than u could expect from any doc in the uk . Msgs me all the time asking for updates and I can msg him anytime and get an instant response to a question .

Attachments

• IMG_2408.JPG
    IMG_2408.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 600
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's growing in nicely, plenty more growth to come I expect.

B

bas104

Valued member
Quick update , coming up to 9 months post op now. I'd say things are progressing pretty well. Still hoping for more as still quite patchy in place especially in certain light . Hairs are also still thin and wiry in doner area. Hopefully be more to come . Think right now is the worst stage so far for me because up till now Ive been progressing but knew there was more to come however now at 9 months I find myself worried that this is the best it's gonna get . Don't get me wrong I'm happy . I have hair again ! Just hoping for a little more . Would I be right in thinking at 9 months your roughly 80% ?
Be good to hear from some of the other guys on here who went to comadica ? Couple were a few months in front of me with similar graft amounts . Be interesting to see how they've turned out but no updates for a while , hopefully there silence means they've got massive amounts of hair now and don't feel the need to even think about transplant stuff !

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 475