• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hairtransplants shows pluggy

S

sasahi

I have done a hairtransplant last years in end september 2019.
the hairtransplant many grafts are growing and on my big above head the have added. The have sign a fake hairline what the use for all men.

That was totally 2950 grafts after all My hairs shows pluggy and all most having 2 grafts and some 3 grafts.

7UtQ02O.jpg

7UtQ02O.jpg

75qZyyW.png

What are other options left?

Last edited:
Arnold6

Arnold6

You may need to see another doctor to have the hairline refined with softer grafts.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you more images that are clear? Some pre op and immediately post op pictures maybe?

S

sasahi

The problem is on my above head there are 2 and 3 grafts and on the left and righ side there 2 grafts hairs after all. It turn up into plugg. I was asking what option are still left open? Those grafts on my above head feel like plastic.

Last edited:
Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I've read several reviews on here where people have been in a similar situation as yourself. They've had grafts taken out and new grafts added to make the hairline natural. What clinic did this to you?

S

sasahi

clinic is in amsterdam bad kliniek running by a turkish guy. He didnt operated me he let two girls operated me one of these girls working in turkey. come to the netherlands and operated people's and people's here dont now about the basic from hairtransplant. Many people's here in my country walking with multi grafts

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I think your best option will be see another doctor who has a good reputation.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's a poor hairline. What did it look like before surgery and how many grafts did the transplant? I'd send your pictures to a few clinics to see what they suggest.

R

reddwarf

Have you spoke with another doctor about the work yet to get an opinion on what can be done?

S

sasahi

The have implanted in totally 2950 everything has been seperated left and right. I got from few clinics but hattingenhair was very interested in my case. the had all instruments. But I have to wait till october. Jefrey epstein told me it can be done with remove with his FUE it can all removed very nice guy he had spoke from the e-mail but too farr in USA. He has helped a lot of people's doing good job his results are here

S

sasahi

Have you spoke with another doctor about the work yet to get an opinion on what can be done?

Hetting told me the will removed everything step by step and given me a properly good hairline with good correction and a proper natural hairline with only 1 single grafts that should be good done my short above head. And the used microscope and the have a good strong medical team. I had spoke this clinic. First the will remove all the big grafts 2 and 3.

S

sasahi

The doing good job on repair I am a FUE patient. In our country the do the FUT but the scar from the FUT is terrible it is bigger like a peaces a long chocolate fat rape. Some clinic have removed the FUT methode. The problem is my hairline has to go up, because my above head shape is big and white most of these types of clinic in the netherlands used these types of lines the thinking only we filling these grafts in and than done.

This patient came to the clinic Hattingen Hair in Germany after he had several surgeries performed with another clinic that left him with a unnatural and sparse hairline. Hatting Hair managed to get only 1700 Fu´s via strip, cause of the worse surgeries before. All Fu´s were placed stratetical in the front to cover the old big grafts. With this strategy and his choosen hairstyle he get the best coverage. The patient is more than happy with his result. The appearance changed dramatical.

The good thing switzerland is not so farr. Because severs is a real artist.

Last edited:
S

sasahi

That's a poor hairline. What did it look like before surgery and how many grafts did the transplant? I'd send your pictures to a few clinics to see what they suggest.

i had spoke this one he is good in repair in India real ART and running is own clinic Dr. Shaiil Gupta best repair in India he is unknow, but given good talk on youtube.

S

sasahi

Yes the told me the wanna remove those big grafts at the front but I have to wait in october

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Sever Muresanu and Dr Laura Muresanu of Hattinghair Hair have produced some excellent repair results. If you choose them, I`m sure you will get a very nice repair and end result.

S

Scarred UP

If you're wanting India as your destination then consider Dr Arvind or Dr Sethi.

S

sasahi

If you're wanting India as your destination then consider Dr Arvind or Dr Sethi.

but Dr. Shaiil Gupta from satya was high reocmmend to me but too far.
I did but many expertise was not recommend for me was high recommend Dr.severs he was the best choice and has more experints in such cases. Nopes from the Netherlands.

Last edited:
S

sasahi

Dr Sever Muresanu and Dr Laura Muresanu of Hattinghair Hair have produced some excellent repair results. If you choose them, I`m sure you will get a very nice repair and end result.

did you see this a strip repair?
bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=71232978

S

sasahi

The working different than other doctors. I had aksed them a longtime, you never speak to those doctor all mails goes to a stranger.The dont removed the whole hairline the use these old plugs. The other doctors removed the whole hairline into two procure. The dont removed the whole hairline that is the issue.

If I speak seevers he speak to me from the mail. That is much better how he would handel this case.
The dont removed the whole hairline the use these old plugs. The other doctors removed the whole hairline into two procure.