• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Harley Street and London Hair transplant clinic

J

Jonna74

Hi

Given the New Year I’m researching hair transplants seriously. I’ve picked out Harley street hair clinic and London Hair Transplant clinic.

Do any of you guys have any good or bad experience with these?
comments welcome

Thanks

Jon

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Have you checked the patient section on this forum I’m sure their will be some journeys that show results and experiences of these clinic’s. I had my HT performed by The Hair Dr in Leeds 6 months ago which I’m very happy with so far

J

Jonna74

Yes just looking through threads now as just joined. No alarm bells so far but Harley street seem to subcontract to clinics in Manchester and Birmingham which I don’t like the sound of. Cheers

C

ChrisN

Valued member
Jon

Similar to you I had looked into a number of clinics including HSHC (https://www.hairlossexperiences.com/threads/start-of-my-uk-fue-journey.9673/), which although I liked what I heard when I visited the offices, I struggled to find examples of results online of the doctor performing the actual procedure.
To be honest, I was also put off by the references to a certain footballer. Although I'm a big fan of the footballer, personally I feel that a clinic should be known for it's wider results.

As you can see from my subsequent posts, I eventually decided on Dr. Arshad / The Hair Dr. Leeds.

Best of luck on your journey.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes just looking through threads now as just joined. No alarm bells so far but Harley street seem to subcontract to clinics in Manchester and Birmingham which I don’t like the sound of. Cheers

Hello Jonna74.
There seems to be some confusion. There are 2 clinics that have the same initials HSHC.
1. Harley Street Hair Clinic. This is the clinic that did Wayne Rooney. They have doctors who are permanent members of staff. They only do surgery at their clinic in London, one location.
2. Harley Street Health Care. This is the one who may offer various locations and doctors. I believe all the hair transplant doctors they use are hired in to accommodate the patients they schedule. Most if not all the doctors they list have their own clinics. You may be better off contacting the clinics directly and asking to confirm.
London Hair Transplant Clinic. Dr Maziar Sadri owns this clinic as far as I know. He is listed as a doctor for Harley Street Health Care.

J

Jonna74

Hi it’s definitely the Harley street hair clinic. Realise now that trustpilot relates to the other one.
thanks
Jon

J

Jonna74

Hi
ive had three consultations now, one seemed to favour scalp pigmentation. Have any others had this experience? The practice I am favouring most from this is the london hair transplant clinic. Dr Sadri is surgeon. Have any others used him?
thanks
Jon

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you some pictures Jon so we can see what your hair loss looks like and then we will better understand who one is advising SMP as opposed to a hair transplant?
Just to clarify is it Harley Street Hair Clinic or Harley Street Health Care that you have consulted with?

C

Cajon Chicken

Hi it’s definitely the Harley street hair clinic. Realise now that trustpilot relates to the other one.
thanks
Jon

Don't rely on Trustpilot bro, I had the worst birthday night ever when my gf booked a restaraunt because of the glowing reviews. The food was tasteless, service was slow, the waiter was scruffy looking and to top it off we asked to speak to the manager who was extremely rude to us. This was rated 5 stars, over 50 reviews all positive!