• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Harley street hair clinic v Vinci

A

Ascott

Hi I’ve been told by 3 clinics now including Haley street I need 2000 grafts in the front and 1500 in the back Vinci told mme I only need 3000 and it can all be done in one day which sounded dodgy to me so when I said that both Harley street hair clinic and the crown clinic Manchester told me it ha done be done over 2 days he said that was stupid and it was just because they were lazy hence I then went back to Harley street hair clinic I’ve seen lots of good reviews anyone got any options on the best surgeons there .

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I had 3729 graphs done in 1 day, so it can be done.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Many clinics can perform FUE surgery of 3000 grafts and over in a single day. It does not mean they are better or worse. They may have more staff or simply take a lot longer to do it. Clinics have different protocols, look at the patient results, speak with patients if possible and take your time before deciding on anything.

J

John2704

I have not heard much about them. From my research Dr Edward Ball, Dr Reddy Raghu and Dr Mark Tam seem to be the best. I just had mine done with Dr Mark Tam and had a great experience.