• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hattingen Hair 3100 Grafts Densepacking NW2

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi,

This patient received 3100 grafts to restore his hairline. He has very good hair qualities and I have to say, that not everybody can achieve such a result ...

Have fun

If u have any questions, so let me know.

Thx
NW5

Last edited by a moderator:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
It looks a bit too thick now. ;;D

Can't imagine this patient worrying about hairloss anymore.

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi Janna,

the goal was to restore his hairline as thick as possible and with his coarse and thick hair their is nearly no illusion. Its real. He did not take any concealer.

We will get some new updates from this patient after 1 year. Be prepared :)

Thx

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Looks good, how old is the patient?

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is actually kind of funny. His hair is out of control. I mean no disrespect to the doctor because the work is great but will it look like shit if he has more hairloss elsewhere and progresses to a more advanced state? Possibly this is what Bart is alluding to with question of age of patient.

I can't say I have ever seen such a huge change with a HT but I would have to think that his characteristics are the main reason. Pretty insane.

NN

N

NW5a

Valued member
Yes, the hair characteristics are very good and the main reason for his result. I think the patient is around 25 but i will aks him. His donor is very good and so he has multi options in future, if the hairloss will go on.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I was kidding about his hair being too thick but he does have pretty thick hair now and it's only 8 mos post op??? Please send Sever and Laura my regards.

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hey,

the patient age is 27 years. His family hairloss situation is very limited, so all men on mother side are NW2/3 and only 1 uncle is NW5a. So if he would be one time a NW5a, he would have enough donor to cover that areas.

Thx
NW5a

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great result,very natural looking.

He certainly has a lot of hair.

bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG