• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hattingen Hair - NW5 Repair - 1700 FU´s

N

NW5a

Valued member
This patient came to the clinic Hattingen Hair in Germany after he had several surgeries performed with another clinic that left him with an unnatural and sparse hairline.

Hatting Hair managed to get only 1700 Fu ´s via strip, cause of the worse surgeries before. All Fu ´s were placed strategically in the front to cover the old big grafts. With this strategy and his chosen hairstyle he gets the best coverage. The patient is more than happy with his result. The appearance changed dramatically.

If there are any questions, so let me know

Thx
NW5a

Hattingen Hair Transplantation

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Wow,such a lot has been achieved with 1700 grafts.His hairline looks great.

Shame he had that many previous poor surgeries by other clinics which has resulted in his donor being depleted.

Is the patient fully stripped out now?

All in all Sehr Gut

bm.

N

NW5a

Valued member
Thx BM,

he has great thick donor hair with the right colour too achieve such a result.

He will have another option, when he is doing a lot of scalp-exercises. Another option will be FUE.

NW5a

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
WTF? Are the figures correct? Only 1700fu for this result? Great looking stuff with a very natural hairline. I am sure that the hair colour limits contrast which certainly aids in the appearance of density but still very nice.

NN

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi NN,

all is correct. :)

Its an amazing case. I could not believe, when i saw him the first time. He is very lucky now.

Colour contrast, diameter of the hair and the size of the balding area help to get such an illusion of a full head of hair.

NW5a

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Lovely work.... great job.

Its so good to see a nice repair..

Tops marks to you guys..

Tim