• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HDC CYPRUS CLINIC 2426 FUE GRAFTS HAIRLINE-TEMPLES

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BM

Cheers mate it was awesome there can't wait to get back just love Memphis and the American People are so friendly hope all good with you missed you this time home but hopefully we will catch next time , am in Venezuela Offshore life is great mate just love it .

Cheers

Daz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Daz, good to hear you had a great time there. See you when you're back on shore.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Love this thread dude, the very fact that the HT has not only transformed your appearance but your whole demeanor, your confidence and your life so much for the better just warms my heart.....got to admit i'm a little jealous though of the jet setting lifestyle lol, hope you had fun dude, you seem to be constantly working on the ship so its super cool your getting some me time.
Have fun and take it easy pal.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hey guys thanks for all the comments always appreciate them , its really difficult getting internet here and its monitored wishing everyone a great Christmas and a Happy New Year

Take care I care

Daz

P

profiler401

Daz your result and documentation of your journey is amazing... Fantastic result.
Have a super festive season.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
3 years on and still holding strong thanks to all for the support

Attachments

• 14.01.16.JPG
    14.01.16.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 819
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Daz. Thanks for all the support you offer to people in here and for documenting your story so well.
All the best.
Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BM
Thank you for all your support here is a picture of the suit i was wearing on the 8-01-16 at the ELVIS Convention , amazing the buzz that was
all the very best

Daz

Attachments

• DSCN0960.JPG
    DSCN0960.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 782
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Wow thats awesome dude, bet that convention was a blast. Your hair is incredible too. I agree with BM too it's great that youve stuck around and helped many guys over the years even though your now sorted....for that i appluad you pal ¬b`

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BN

Thank you for your story with SMG and you sticking around that helped me and many others , this Hair Loss can take so much away from you, I am not ashamed to say it at first I was afraid but i just kept coming on here reading the stories looking at the pictures over an over again , I feel if I can give back or help someone in anyway I can I will , my life has turned around in so many ways and to be singing ELVIS songs at the Hilton well thats just a dream come true , I did not make the Finals but I will keep trying for next year thank you for all your support

Cheers
Daz

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BM

Thanks mate was working so hard to stay in shape for the convention just love having hair makes a huge difference, wishing everyone out their great recovery and growth and any persons looking through the forum who have doubts or concerns about their hair loss their is a way out and their is good people on this forum who can give advise and direction
Have a great weekend mate

Daz

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Looking really good Daz! You look more like Elvis every time you post a picture. Thanks for sharing your hair restoration journey and letting us take part in your passion for Elvis impersonations. Its been fun!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Janna

Thank you for your positive comments and support throughout my Journey its been a pleasure and I love all the positive work you do for us Hair loss sufferers , I think you know already if it had not of been for me taking the HT Journey I would have never even dreamed of even trying to do Elvis , its just a great journey all of it

Have agreat weekend

Daz

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Dear All

Its 3 years since I walked into HDC Cyprus time just flies it has and still is an incredible Journey wishing everyone great recovery and growth thanks for all the support friends

Cheers

Daz

Attachments

• 3 Year Journey Update Right Side.JPG
    3 Year Journey Update Right Side.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 746
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
3 Years on

Attachments

• 3 Year Update Right Side.JPG