• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HDC CYPRUS CLINIC 2426 FUE GRAFTS HAIRLINE-TEMPLES

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi All

left home early morning 1st May to drive to Manchester to get the flight to Cyprus it was wet and not a nice a drive but I felt good , the flight was great no problem at all , I had communication with George the Patient Co ordinator before the flight , he told me everything was ready in the Apartment and I would be met at the Airport by the driver to take me to Apartment which is about 30 minutes drive anyway gets my luggage and went outside and their he was Eugene great guy he did not remember me till I got close and said Eugene its me we had a laugh and a hug Eugene is Janets husband who is one of the Hair tech at HDC , the drive was great we just cracked a few yarns . We arrived at the Apartment across the road everything was clean as I expected I recieved a message from George to be at the Clinic at 0815 I knew it had been a long night and I was starting to get a bit hyped up so many things went through my mind I managed to get to sleep at 0330hrs and was up at 0715 for my bath just like been on the ship. I went across the street and it was just amazing everyone greeted me with a hug I felt so calm after that we were just waiting for Dr Maras to come and check the hairlne design and discuss my expectations concerning density and temple angles as I wanted them in a particular way not straight points , their was communications from early last year on the subject of lowering the hairline as well , anyway I Was happy George was their and when Dr Maras come in I just felt so good he was so calm and he said its not a mistake Darren to lower the hairline and do the temples, I told him temples was important for me and i would be more than happy with lowering the hairline 1cm , well that was it we all ordered breakfast and they started drawing some hairlines then Dr Maras said is that ok then and I said its ok he was not happy with that answer he then said tell me show me what you want it was great he penciled it in similiar to what I would like but better , I already asked some friends about how many grafts they thought I would need the doctor thought about 1900 grafts would do it , I had a feeling it would take a bit more a friend had told me that the design was realistic but the graft number seemed a bit optimistic which I thought about 1800 grafts , the Doctor checked my Donar and said it was fine , I asked for dense packing if possible in the hairline he said he planned on doing that anyway , I spoke with George and Dr Maras and clearly said if you have to take more grafts and its available take them I would like this to be hopefully my last time in the Chair and I like the design , anyway we started the process we got 1900 Grafts however Dr Maras told me we were short for that design he went back and took more which would take it to 2426 Grafts, I just felt so much better at this stage I just thought of my friend who said you will need more than 1800 grafts and you may have to go back for touch ups with that amount, thank you so much for your advice I already travelled to Cyprus taking your advice onboard knowing I would let it go over 2000 Grafts if need be so I was not shocked , it was a perfect long day even when Dr Yiannis was giving me the needles to numb everything I took no sedatives this time we finshed around 9:30pm, I was asking the Doctor about the punch he was using, I also asked him about my exisisting hairline how would he go in their without damaging any other previous grafts while he was working he was very calm answering my questions, It just felt so friendly and everyone treated me with respect as I did them , the Doctor told me I had a good donor with still some in the bank for a later date if required, we had lunch and short breaks Janet and Racquel the Hair Techs were great as I had to get up about 3 times during the placement I had to drink water a lot , George was coming in to see if I was ok and that was funny because he was supposed to show some pictures to the Doctor but he kept getting side tracked and I dont think the Doctor seen them to this day lol ,

I have been over this morning 3rd May were Giuseppe checked all the grafts and give me some things and I will go over tomorrow .

Its the 4th of May the swelling seems mostly to the side of my head am doing the massaging and spraying plus icing as instructed , i went over to the ClInic at 0900hrs were Giuseppe checked everything out and then cleansed my head , I had my protien breakfast which I intend to keep up as I am sure it helps with the growth .

5th of May noticed the swelling under the eyes now still Icing and following the Instructions given , went over had my head checked and hair washed at 10am , came home lay down again just hoping swelling will get better for travelling on 7th evening, George came around to see how I was and took my flight reference number so he can get the boarding pass taxi already arranged I dont really want to do anything and am just happy the guys are taken care of everything , 5pm back over to the Clinic for another check and hair wash and cream applied its late now and I would like to put some pictures up and my story just want to say a big thank you to the HDC Team once again , I will just keep doing what I was doing the first time around and hopefully god willing it will be a good result .

Graft Count : 2426

Singles - 1150

Doubles - 741

Trebles - 535

Dazz

Previous HT`s

HT 1 HDC 3050 FUE Frontal 3rd Jan-2012

HT 2 HDC 1203 FUE Oct-12 Crown

Link to my previous HT`s

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=2557&forum_id=3k

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=3118&forum_id=3

Attachments

• Front 02-05-14.JPG
    Front 02-05-14.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 5,581
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Donar area

Attachments

• Donar 02-05-14.JPG
    Donar 02-05-14.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 5,475
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Right side

Attachments

• Right side.JPG
    Right side.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 6,054
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
left side

Attachments

• left side 02-05-13.JPG
    left side 02-05-13.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 5,411
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Front

Attachments

• 02-05-14 finished.JPG
    02-05-14 finished.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 5,442
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Before Op Right side

Attachments

• Right Side 02-05-14.JPG
    Right Side 02-05-14.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 5,491
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Before Op front

Attachments

• Before 02-05-14.JPG
    Before 02-05-14.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 5,409
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Design just the one am beat any comments appreciated

Daz

Attachments

• design.JPG
    design.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 5,501
Westcoaster

Westcoaster

That's going to be an awesome hairline. The shaved back and sides look suits you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dazzster,
Good to hear everything went well and the Hdc team are taking care of you, the work looks nice and refined, your hairline and temples are going to look so good.
Hopefully you haven't much swelling by the time you fly home.
Thanks for posting your Ht experience.
All the best,
Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Guys

thanks for your positive comments its appreciated he is a couple of more pics from the sides of the donar

cheers

Attachments

• DSC_1171.JPG
    DSC_1171.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 5,225
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
from the left side

cheers

Attachments

• DSC_1172.JPG
    DSC_1172.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 5,155
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Another Close up

thanks

Attachments

• close up.JPG
    close up.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 5,400
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a nice extraction pattern, how does your donor area feel.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BM

To be honest the back feels great already but the sides feel a bit sore still just been over the to the clinic for my my second hair check toaday and my wash, their do their best to get me in shape for the flight , Dr Maras was their he had a look it will be fine in a couple of days lol , am just happy I went through with it as you know we have been talking about it for awhile now they have been great with me and as the Dr says we take it a step at a time see you soon

Cheers

Dazz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice one Daz, glad it's healing up.
Safe trip home.
Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Bm

Thanks mate all is good swelling is coming down be home tonight god willing

cheers see you soon

Dazz

T

thincity

Valued member
Hey Dazz, Work looks great! I thought your result was already top shelf, this will make you look like you are back in high school!