• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

How To Keep Color-treated Hair Healthy?

Hair Julia

Hair Julia

Coloring my hair so often and for so many years has definitely taken its toll. And since I know I'll be continuing to dye my loose wave Malaysian hair for probably the rest of my life, then finding ways to keep it as healthy as I can is

super important. Here's some helpful advice I’ve gotten from my hair colorist:

Shampoo Three Times A Week
You've probably heard it before, but it really does help to reduce the number of times you shampoo a week. Think of shampoo like soap for your hair such as Peruvian loose wave hair bundles — it can dry it out. So try not to shampoo

every time you shower. Just skip it and go straight to the conditioner.

Look For Hydrating, Protein-rich Products
Coloring your hair can cause breakage, so your goal should be to make your hair like kinky curly virgin Peruvian hair stronger. One way to do that is to use protein-rich products and it has definitely helped maintain my color and

strengthen my hair. I've also noticed that these more high-end shampoos don't produce as much suds when washing your hair, which is actually a good thing so that your hair doesn't dry out. I also recommended to me by my hair colorist,

and am in LOVE. It makes my hair insanely soft, and not fake waxy soft, like really healthy soft!

Leave Your Conditioner In For A Few Minutes
Even if the directions on your conditioner bottle don't say to leave it in, do it! Leaving in your conditioner helps give your hair time to absorb all of the hydrating and protein-rich ingredients. I typically wash my hair first so that

I can let my conditioner sit while I wash my body, etc. You'll notice your hair feeling much softer when you go to rinse out the product!

if you want to learn more information about how to take care of hair weaves, please visit Julia

hair website: www. juliahair. com