• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Investment Opportunity

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Ok boys/girls. Anyone that knows me understands that on occasion I get a little emotional/spiritual/philisophical or whatever and I just spout things out so here it goes.

I understand that the economy sucks and it is challenging to consider spending lots of money and many of us (yes me) are a little paranoid about financial security. I make a good living and I am very conservative sooo I know how it goes. But....

ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS YOU CAN MAKE IS IN YOURSELF. It is utterly amazing what a change in confidence you can have when you are comfortable in your own skin and how this can alter your whole demeanor and character. More confidence can directly be translated into more opportunities and a better way of life. No question about it.

Since I had my situation corrected with SMG I am so much more comfortable with all avenues of life. I truly am better at everything I do. Seems strange I understand but my mind is capable of focusing on task at hand instead of always having a slight detractor. (worrying about appearance) Anyone with hairloss knows what I mean. For ex.----attempting a 5 foot putt on a windy day when you forgot your hat.==odds are your missing that putt more than you should. Crazy--no! I'm sure many understand that situation.

I recently met up with friends from highschool and college and they all complimented on how "you haven't changed". Ha ha. Little did they know. My exgirlfriend that I dated for 6 years is a little more than excited to see me--I won't go there but my point is that this was THE BIG TEST and no issues. The HT stood up and obviously was undetectable. Thanks SMG.

Oh I degress. Anyways, my whole point of this long winded post (sometimes typical for me) is that I encourage all to really do what they can to make every effort to consider an investment in yourself. Do your research ofcourse. Select a top physician--which we obviously have on this forum. What actual good is a car? a boat? a fancy hotel? Do you trust the stock market? or whatever else we waste our money on. Truly consider what we all prioritize our spending on and consider the benefits that one can derive from becoming happier with ourselves.

NN

Ps-I am not a paid spokesperson for any clinics, just a happy bloke.

Attachments

• Slide3comparison.jpg
    Slide3comparison.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 370
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Very good post NN.

Glad you have gained confidence.

bm.

M

Monald

Nervousnelly,

I agree that it is good to invest in yourself to feel better. Who did your hair transplant?

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I had a transplant approx. 19 yrs ago with Dr. Cole. Likely the best he could do given the technology of the time but nonetheless it was essentially plugs. I was extremely fortunate that I still had a lot of native hair to hide.

I had things corrected with Dr. Ron Shapiro (SMG) almost 2 yrs. ago now and the work is super awesome and natural. He gave me a second chance.

NN