• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Is hair transplant the only savior of hair loss?

S

SherrySmith

Hi guys,
I need your advice for my further method to deal with hair loss.
Should I try the hair transplant or keep wearing human hair wig to wait my hair grow by itself?
I'm a black women with not short and not long wavy natural hair. It dose not influence my life until my hair started to fall seriously last year. Hair means so much to a woman. To avoid being stared in a strange way, I began to wear human hair wig. The human hair wig is very natural. None one has noticed my hair loss. They give me confidence and help a lot to protect my natural hair. In the past year, my hair has grown but very slow and can’t make up the hair loss. Is wearing human wig a solution to hair loss?

S

SherrySmith

This my forehead with the hair, lol. Any advice?
IMG_0671.jpg

CharlesRobinson

CharlesRobinson

i also want the hair tansplant, please give me the proper advice on how the process occurs in hair transplant. is it safe or not?

bobsmith

bobsmith

Did you see any improvement in your hair growth while wearing wig ? I think you should also try hair care products for improving their growth naturally. My friend had problem with hair growth, while using hair care products from sports inside , he noticed much improvement with constant use. I think before going for hair transplant you must try those too.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Your forehead looks fine Sherry? Is that with the wig or without I'm confused. Have you tried MSM, Biotin or any hair supplements....a female friend of mine swears by hair follic from vitobiotics for helping her. I know you can get regaine for women too.

Do you know the cause of your loss though as theres lots of different reasons for hair loss?

krishnan

krishnan

If hair transplantation is the only savior, these hair regrowth products wouldn't have come into existence. So please don't fall for the transplants at first. Try different hair regrowth products at least 6 months each. Still, you don't find any change. You are good to go for transplants. Remember, a transplant is also a surgery and it has its risk.