• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Kyle Christie hair transplant!! Will he need repair work?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
anyone who stands within 2 feet of this guy will see the pluginess straight away and they must have planted them grafts using a ruler the hairlines that straight;;D.

Attachments

• Kyle-Christie-Beardtransplant-done-by-Dr-Kumari-at-The-Liverpool-Skin-And-Hair-Transplant (1).jpg
    Kyle-Christie-Beardtransplant-done-by-Dr-Kumari-at-The-Liverpool-Skin-And-Hair-Transplant (1).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 671
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
bullitnut wrote:
anyone who stands within 2 feet of this guy will see the pluginess straight away and they must have planted them grafts using a ruler the hairlines that straight;;D.

I wonder if he did any research at all.

bullitnut

bullitnut

I doubt it.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-9-19 Instagram post by K Y L E C H R I S T I E ☠️ • Jul 9, 2017 at 2 48p...jpg
    Screenshot-2017-9-19 Instagram post by K Y L E C H R I S T I E ☠️ • Jul 9, 2017 at 2 48p...jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 722
bullitnut

bullitnut

Not suprised he's taken to wearing Bandanas

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-9-19 Instagram post by K Y L E C H R I S T I E ☠️ • Aug 20, 2017 at 3 43...png
    Screenshot-2017-9-19 Instagram post by K Y L E C H R I S T I E ☠️ • Aug 20, 2017 at 3 43...png
    677.2 KB · Views: 675
bullitnut

bullitnut

Some of the comments are really bad on his photos on there.
"His hair scares me now"What is that hair looks fake. Kyle no your hair is mingen! Doesn't suit u at all go back to how it used to beeee.
His hairline is just too straight it looks strange

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-9-19 Instagram post by K Y L E C H R I S T I E ☠️ • May 4, 2017 at 5 35p...png
    Screenshot-2017-9-19 Instagram post by K Y L E C H R I S T I E ☠️ • May 4, 2017 at 5 35p...png
    558.2 KB · Views: 657
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If that were me I'd be looking at some repair work.

bullitnut

bullitnut

I agree, but thing i don't understand is the guy must be happy despite how bad it looks to return to same clinic for his beard doing.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Probably done zero research and doesn`t realise what a good HT is.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Bigmac wrote:
Probably done zero research and doesn`t realise what a good HT is.
Hopefully he will realize soon as surely he's going to get sick of hearing all the negative comments regarding his Hairline before long. He might do some research then.
I hope for his sake he gets it sorted though as i feel for the guy;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

Hope he does some research though in the future and finds it could be improved upon to make it look a lot more natural.
It scares me that this could negatively effect the publics perspective on transplants though. We all know good one's are virtually undectable but I fear people will think all transplant's look like this.
Hopefully people like Maria Fowler talking about hers on social media and the forums etc will help change the publics perception of what a good HT should look like.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he will realise it needs someone with more skill to give him a natural look.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Maybe some guys WANT us to see their 'fake' hairline, just like some woman WANT us to see their fake boobs?

bullitnut

bullitnut

Prohairclinic wrote:
Maybe some guys WANT us to see their 'fake' hairline, just like some woman WANT us to see their fake boobs?

Well that's a theory I've never heard....ya never know though.*nl

A

Aerospace

It`s great the passion you all share.
Keep up the good work guys

bullitnut

bullitnut

I think this forum shows a lot of passion from regulars because some of them myself included have been through hell and back or have seen people go through the ordeal that is a botched HT and come out the other side. Then there's the genuine caring guys who post because they are over the moon with their result's and want to help steer others in the right direction so they too can achieve such life changing good results.
This forum has some truly nice people and I for one love visiting and reading people's posts and experiences.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
This forum has probably saved Kyle as well, I feel for all the unfortunate good people who were lied and treated terribly by this Clinic , they are the lowest of the low and I will say it again they should be held accountable.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I did reach out to someone who works with Kyle, this was November 2017. I was advised Kyle was happy with the work and the hairline is what he asked for.

A

Aerospace

It seems Kyle Christie`s doctor does not agree with Joe Tillman`s assessment of his hairline. He does seem pleased on this video. It was uploaded to You Tube 4 days ago.

Last edited:
JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
I won't comment on the particulars of why he made this video, but I'll let my interview with him clear up any confusion about the issue.

video removed by the author.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see Kyle has finally acknowledged his hairline for what it is. Lots of punch outs I reckon for him but it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully, he does not suffer any future recession.