• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Kyle Christie hair transplant!! Will he need repair work?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing Kyles updates. Bandana sales will have dropped now that he has a new hairline.

@SeanFUE Any chance you could post a thread in the patient or repair section documenting your surgery`s?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I see Kyle Christie has become a patient of Este Grande in Turkey.

Kyle Christie Geordie Shore Hair Transplant.png

S

SeanFUE

Lol this seems to happen more and more— its like when Folks used Wayne Rooney’s before and after pics or discussed him to get indirect promotions. Then there were rumors who said Elon Musk had a hair transplant in California around the beach area.

No doubt, folks should be very cautious of any surgeon in another country using Kyle’s pics for promotions. No one can state they did the procedure on him as Kyle mentioned who did it.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Have looked at his Instagram and his latest pictures are so much better than the ludicrous hair line he once had.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Looking forward to seeing Kyles updates. Bandana sales will have dropped now that he has a new hairline.

This had me howling Bigmac, glad i don't have shares in his Bandana suppliers company:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T

Todd

Thankfully, upon review by folks I still have donor, albiet density losses in some wrecked areas but things can hopefully be done. Military has examined my scalp and there is no condition causing issues but unethical surgical methods that resulted in damages. It was primarily in first procedure, an inexpensive tech/nurse extracted- it was oriniginally a two day procedure and was set to be done one day for whatever fuken reason, the surgery was like 12 hours long risking follicle death, extreme high density recipient sites were created causing lots scar tissue, then it failed. Second surgery doc used larger grafts to insert in impacted scar tissue and dailed, third surgery, nape bht body beard hairs used with aNother risky tool and too much saline injected to etc. all these chain of events and sequence led to harm. One doctor blames the other doctor for harm and reasoning of failures. One doctor lost out and another made the money and disappeared from messaging me. I lost out the most.

Other docs did say it is repairable but has to be done nice and slow and in stages. Something i just do not have funds for. I was had with these agreements they try to make, i was misinformed, i was led to believe this is repairable for less cost, and what not. Basically, lied to in Order to play this hush game that became invalidated. My med records and all pictures were not sent to me. So many years of suffering is nothing compared what a sob did.

right now, i am trying to get this situation under control. I have all documentation, audio, emails , and etc. considering making things public When i document my proper repair with an ethical doc.
one thing i realized is how deadly marketing can be and how unethical some folks really are. No one knows the stories that occur behind the scenes and some folks only realize it when they are out in the situation. Ever since my issues ive encountered many repair needing patients from the doc that did this to me as theyve reached out to me, as well as other docs.
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement

Has any doctors offered surgery to fix you?