• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

mother nature's taking the pi##

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
So my thoughts of hair related problem's and HT's had gone off the boil recently with work and other things,until i cought the top of my head on a security monitor in a shop the other day.It was as though light was actually emitting from my crown it was that bright!.Im sure these monitors are nothing to do with customer security awareness,but are put in place just to show us how bad our balding patches really are!.Perhaps these shops are on commission with u.k HT surgeries?.

Ive been on finasteride for a couple of months and im still deciding wether or not to book an HT in january.Anyway,just thought id have a winge at mother nature seeing as its the end of the week.

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 428
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I have some pretty nasty photos of my crown and it does seem to really vary depending on the lighting. Obviously I don't enjoy the thin crown but for me personally I have never really cared too much about it since I don't see it. I am however trying to find the time to schedule another trip to SMG to do some more work and my plan includes making the crown bald spot a little smaller but the number of FU needed to totally cover it would be more than I wish to do considering donor limitations.

NN

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
It never used to bother me at all to be honest until i really noticed it one day a few months back.Since then i try to a void standing under lighting in pubs etc,im even concious of it while standing at the bar as people behind can see it.Its all in the mind i know,but im looking at having the crown thickened and a little attention to the frontal region in january.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Make sure that you discuss things with the surgeon because there are methods of hiding it without actually going nutso on the grafts. If you get things a little more dense, concealors llike Nanogen would do wonders.

NN

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
My problem with mother nature is that when we are in the womb, our body can repair itself without scarring, as soon as we come out we lose that ability.....wtf!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at your crown i would say Nanogen would work great as you seem to have enough hair there for it to hold onto.Hopefully the meds will work out for you and you`ll get some regrowth.

Whats your donor supply like as it looks ok.

bm.

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
Hi Bm,

my donor area seems to be thick and healthy.

I can totaly understand people using nanogen,but id prefer to wait a little longer and hopefully end up with something more permanent,id be too concious of it raining on a night out or something.

How's your re-growth coming along bm?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
My growth is good.

I will update soon as i`m adding all my pictures to the photo gallery i`ve installed on the forum.

Thanks bm.