• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

my first ht with ProHairclninic

J

Johntyboy

Valued member
hello all, i had the first ht carried out yesterday with prohairclinic, it was estimated that id need around three thousand grafts in total to get a good coverage, however financial trouble (which occured quite literally the day before)left me very short for the full op, and being as i paid 1000 deposit, (and didnt want to lose it)i turned up at the clinic yday morning and basically said that i couldnt afford the full op at this moment in time, i met with Bart Verotti, who was very understanding and he explained my sitation to Dr Reys and the team and it was decided that i could have a smaller op and go back in several months to complete it, i had around enough money for only aound seven hundred grafts, however the clinic gave me around 150 grafts free of charge, which was extremely kind of them.

I was very nervous before but the the likes of Bart, who i found to be a very friendly and genuine guy helped assure me that things was going to be fine, and that i wouldnt feel any pain (this was true) which helped me relax before going into the op, the day seemed to pass very quickly, Dr Reys and his assistants was very efficient and also very friendly, and the whole thing was nowhere near as big a deal as i thought it was going to be, ill have to wait patiently now for the growth, which a lot of people say is the hard bit.
ill keep you posted to let you know how it goes,
cheers

S

solar panel

Valued member
Hi JB,

wow that is bad luck! having to spend your HT fund on something else the day before your due to take the plunge. Bart does seem to be a very genuine guy and its very accommodating of his clinic to carry out the OP and even throw in extra grafts as well, where did you have the grafts placed ?

I've been considering PH for a while now the video results they post look excellent, have you any pics you could post if possible

Cheers

SP

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Johnty boy

Sorry to hear your initial plans fell through due to financial circumstances.

So in total you got 900 grafts,where were they placed.Be great to see some pictures,Will yourself,Bart or Sabine be posting some.

Take care bm.

J

Johntyboy

Valued member
hey folks, had them place in the frontal third, there is still more work to be done there but its a good start, ill ask Bart to put some before and after pics on but not unitl later on when the new hair is coming through, hope thats cool,

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Hey Johnty Boy,

sorry to hear of your misfortune right before your op; hope things turn around for you. Congrats on your ht though, & keep us posted of your progress. Z:B

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Glad all went well. Sounds like a great experience. I believe them to be a great outfit at Prohair. Look forward to seeing the pics.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yup glad it went well .

Would be good to see your pictures but i can understand you wanting to wait.

Take care bm.

J

Johntyboy

Valued member
ill defo keep you posted folks, quick question here...is it safe and wise to buy finesteride off the internet?

cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You will need to research more about buyinh meds online,however El Nino has purchased his online and says they are legit.

Have a look at his thread in this section.

Cheers bm.