• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUE with Dr Tejinder Bhatti OCT 2014

S

sidharh

Hi, excellent results and documentation.

If you could tell What was the expenditure like? It would be a great help. Thanks

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
That is an awesome result considering were you started from congratulations to all involved ¬b`

Dazz

Shera

Shera

sidharh wrote:
Hi, excellent results and documentation.

If you could tell What was the expenditure like? It would be a great help. Thanks
Hi Sidharh,

Altogether it cost me less than £3800.

Obviously the flight and accommodation was extra.

If you wish to discuss it with me then just ask.

Also search google for "MY FUE Dr Bhatti" to see my story on other sites.

Good luck in what you decide to do, one word of advice, avoid the back street Ludhiana clinics at all costs, I have seen a few disasters from them.

Last edited:
Shera

Shera

Thanks for all your replies, sorry its taken so long to get back on this forum but I will be posting my yearly results in the next few posts.

Shera

Shera

8 Months, my results came early as I was a fast grower.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 923
Shera

Shera

Around about this time last year I was just starting out on my HT journey, I did some research and if any of you have been following my story you will know that basically I went with my gut instinct and headed off to Chandigarh, India to have my procedure completed by the one and only Dr Bhatti at his wonderful Darling Buds Clinic.

Everything felt so right and its great that now, a year on after 3305 FUE grafts, I can look back on that decision as one of the best decisions that I ever made in my life. If my wife is reading this, then obviously Darling, marrying you was the first!!!!!

So onto the pictures, I have tried to take a variety of pictures in the different lighting around my house, no chance of taking in natural light as it hasn't stopped raining for the past 5 days, so in between building my Ark I managed to take a few pics and even managed to have a trim and thdocument.write('/images/emoticons/badmood.gif');en take some more. I will post some more if any of you good folk should request it.

Again I am always happy to help out and share my experiences with anyone who wishes to go down the same path as me, so please do ask.

So, firstly here's a reminder of me at the pre-op stage a day before surgery.

Attachments

• 1. Day Before FUE.jpg
    1. Day Before FUE.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 938
Shera

Shera

1 year on, I have let the hair grow as its a great feeling, but some might say the pictures are misleading so later pictures are shown after a trim.

Attachments

• 1 Year long A.jpg
    1 Year long A.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 961
Shera

Shera

1 year on with longish hair part 2

Attachments

• 1 Year long B.jpg
    1 Year long B.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:
Shera

Shera

1 year on, comb showing density

Attachments

• Pics with comb.jpg
    Pics with comb.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 970
Last edited:
Shera

Shera

1 year on after a trim

Attachments

• 1 Year short C.jpg
    1 Year short C.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:
Shera

Shera

1 year on after a short trim part 2

Attachments

• 1 Year short D.jpg
    1 Year short D.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 939
Last edited:
Shera

Shera

1 year on showing top and donor area at the back

Attachments

• 1 Year short E.jpg
    1 Year short E.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 930
Last edited:
Shera

Shera

And there you have it, I sincerely hope you guys found this thread useful and informative. I will try to continue to post from time to time.

I hope it inspires some of you to make a similar decision to what I made, hair loss is just another hurdle in life, if its a problem then deal with it and move on!

Peace and Love and Good Hair for all Men (and women of course)

Shera

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Shera, you must be very happy.
Thanks for sharing.
Bm.

H

HairGuy

Valued member
One word: wow! What a transformation. Excellent results.

Shera

Shera

Bigmac wrote:
Looking great Shera, you must be very happy.
Thanks for sharing.
Bm.
Hi Bigmac, there's no reason not to be happy, feel invincible, like I can take on the world!!!)(_::

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share my results.

Cheers /images/emoticons/th_emoticon-0167-beer.gif '/images/emoticons/happy096.gif