• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUE with Dr Tejinder Bhatti OCT 2014

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Fantastic result....friend of mine went to bhatti and raves about him.....so cheap compared to UK clinics

That work would of cost 15k all day long in the UK

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
awesome result,thanks for sharing your journey,you have a great head of hair.

Shera

Shera

A big thanks for all the replies. It would indeed have cost £15+ in the UK. Instead it cost less than £5K with an amazing holiday experience thrown in!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks great.....just curious to the baby oil thing, wouldn't that not cause your scalp to be shiny when outside which would make your hair look thinner, also baby oil in the sun can potentially cause sunburn*nl

Shera

Shera

Hi Bullitnut,

Once you massage the baby oil into your scalp you can just quickly dab the excess with a tissue and it doesn't look that greasy, not like other oils. Also I had my procedure in October 2014 so I got away with wearing a hat for nearly 6 months due to the cold weather.

If you are unable to wear a hat then it may make the hair appear thinner but again wiping away any excess will help resolve that. I guess its just another thing you have to go through to give yourself a chance of getting a better end result.

Also sunburn in the UK that year was never really an issue.

Last edited:
TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Friend of mine went to Bhatti after 2 surgeries with Vinci and swears by him.....wishes he had discovered him first time around

Bongo

Bongo

Awesome documentation of what can be done if the motivation is there and the right doctor is found. Big congrats, that's one of the best and biggest transformations i've ever seen ¬b`

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Yes I have to agree its an incredible transformation congratulations again friend ¬b`

Shera

Shera

Wow, it's been a while and I think it's about time I updated this thread.

I remember clearly going into this whole journey just wanting to not appear bald, and that's it.

It's probably safe to say that my end result was way above and beyond any expectations I had.

Since my surgery I've gone onto to become Dr Bhatti's UK/International Patient Advisor and I have had an amazing time seeing countless transformations in peoples lives much like I experienced myself.

It's been 5 years since my surgery and what more can I can say, check out my video in the link below.............

Cheers guys

Shera