• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My hair repair at Dr arvind Clinic

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Its nitesh

I got hair tansplant surgery at Dr Arvind Poswal Clinic on dated 4 Dec 2009.

my details of surgery will be posted soon.

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Here are my pre op pictures from a surgery i had with another doctor.

My purpose of surgery is to reconstruct the hair line at perfect location,,correction of wrong angled grafts,revison of scar and placing more grafts at the top position.
i have placed 3100 FUHT,110 Beard...81 previous transplanted grfts are extracted and relocated.

367_041529_450000000.gif

367_041529_450000001.gif

367_041529_460000004.jpg

367_041529_460000003.jpg

367_041532_460000000.gif

367_041529_460000002.jpg

hiii.i have gone through surgery on dated 4 dec 2009 at Dr Arvind Clinic.These two Phoros are my photos before surgey

367_041532_460000001.jpg

367_041532_470000002.jpg

And these images are after the surgery...in which beard graft are placed and scar revision is done.......

367_041532_470000003.jpg

367_041532_480000004.jpg

367_041536_130000000.jpg

Last edited:
J

JJ09

Thanks for posting, look forward to seeing your progress ;)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Your prior work was obviously very poor. Hope you get the results you deserve. Thanks for sharing progress and best wishes to you.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Thanks for posting. I hope that you get much better results and I am sure that you will given the photos and knowing Dr. Arvinds history.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I agree,your prior was was bad and i`m pleased for you that Dr A was able to perform a repair surgery on you.

I`ve seen lots of repair work posted from Dr A so i`m pretty sure your result from him will be a good one.

Thanks for posting and please keep us informed on your progress.

Heal and grow well.

bm.

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
;)

Hi Friends

I started my hair transplant journey on another forum to know the openion on my hair transplant ,as i was consfused .i m very much thakful to the peoples who spent time to guide me and after that i have taken decision to go surgery through Dr Arvind Poswal Clinic.

My Previous hair trasplant journey Detail is on link below

(please discuss your journey here as thats why you posted on here,thanks bm)

i m very much thakful to your website members for positive response to me ,as i m new to this website.

Now i m Very much curiously wating for my result in future.

i m attaching my photo taken by me after 14 days of surgery at Dr Arvind Poswal Clinic.....

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 9,929
J

JJ09

Hi nitesh, thanks for the update, looks like you are healing well €¦may I ask where the beard grafts were placed?

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
nitesh wrote:
;)

Hi Friends

I started my hair transplant journey from hairsite.com to know the openion on my hair transplant ,as i was consfused .i m very much thakful to the peoples who spent time to guide me and after that i have taken decision to go surgery through Dr Arvind Poswal Clinic.

my first hair transplant surgery was done by Dr Charu Sharma (Delhi) on dated 13 Nov 2007.She told me 2500-3000 hairs approx .my expenditure was 57 thousand including medicines and Fortis Hospital Charges.....But when i came home i was not satisfied as transplanted hairs looking less at a large Gap.But I think i m Not Doctor and i may be wrong.
Then i went to To Dr Charu sharma after few days after the surgey for removing the Stiches....acoording the rules she told me hair will stat growing after few months and full growtn up to the 1.5 years.
When i went again Clinic after four months,she told Growth is Satisfactory.......I take it Positive...and hairs will come in Scar.....
After that i went again to her after long time approx...approx 1.8 years ,as it was fully grown hair transplant period...
[):h::and then also joined another forum to Get the Openion On my Hair transplant from experts peoples in this field..and i had no more knowledge....abt hair transplant.....i was in touch with Dr charu Sharma so that what can be done to improve my hair transplant.
she Told me to go Laser comb Thearapy to stimulate hairs and also continue Minoxidil with increased concentration....she also done 10 minutes laser comb treatment at that time...
She told laser beam thearapy is 2-3 times for 2-3 months....
i was getting about laser comb result on the forum on hairsite.com....and got not good response for ungroth transplanted hair below the skin after 1.8 years of surgery..
i also asked Dr Charu Sharma " Why Dots are on my transplanted skin".She told this is due to transplanted Roots are trying to come up but not finally came"
so she gave me option for lase theraphy for 2-3 months and also told if after that there is no good result ,then she will place More Grafts to recover that area and also grafts at scar Free Of Cost.......I appreciate her Offer for Free of cost..But i was continiously getting suggestion on my Forum....and was tolally confused "What to do ?"
I also asked her "Does my Doner area is in Safe Doner Area ?"From where she has taken Grafts...by mail
She write me mail" Please come over we will transplant hair in the gap free of cost.Your donor area is in ideal position when we take out strip as an elipse then during the closer we undermine and advanced the lower edge of elipse more than the upper edge as if we advance the upper edge more then it increases the bald area and decrease density of hair in vertex region.This is latest and advanced procedure for closing donor area which most of the Doctor do not know.I wanted to clear your doubt."
On forum peoples suggestd me many Expert Doctors of hair transplant from all over the country...
And Luckly i had seen about Dr Arvind Poswal from India...in Delhi ..and impressed by their result on website......
i was still confused what to do ,bcouse one side i was getting free hair transplant option from Dr Charu Sharma....
But Finally after a long analysis on the review on my Forum ,i Decided to contact Dr Arvind Poswal...
now i will also update my Live result of hair transplant with time......
i m very much thakful to your website members for positive response to me ,as i m new to this website.

Now i m Very much curiously wating for my result in future.

i m attaching my photo taken by me after 14 days of surgery at Dr Arvind Poswal Clinic.....

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
hiii

I remembered that 30 beard grafts were placed on the scar....

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
this is my 4 months result.....
in these four months i have not taken any medicine and not used any oil as Mintop...
i have question now using it after 4 months will it accelerate or grow hair transplanted grafts to grow more?????

Attachments

• nitesh1.jpg
    nitesh1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9,661
Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nitesh.

If you are referring to using Minoxidil/Rogaine or Fin there is a chance it can help with your new growth.

Looking good for 4 months.

bm.

J

JJ09

Nice improvement on your previous work...showing no sign of the previous "poor" temple work and growth seems excellent at this stage, thanks for the update ;)

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
okkkk ....

as i used Minoxidil and phenepecia in previous surggery for 1.5 years and before that also for approx two years in 2005..but i didnt get good response...

as i have heared its result vary person to person...So i avoid it this time...........

S

Simran

Hi Friend

I dont know what happened but my experience with Dr Charu was pretty good and as long as i visited the clinic no such problems happened with me. Not only so i was visiting the clinic regularly for my treatment but i never came across any patient who was not satisfied with her treatment. there were so many patients who had all praise and good references for Dr Charu Sharma. I myself refer many of my friends to her for treatment. Anyway everyone has their own experience. I was completely satisfied with the treatment i got from Dr Charu Sharma. I think she is really good at her job.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Well she obviously isnt good at her job, her results are terrible, you've sent all your friends to get butchered.

Last edited:
J

JJ09

Simran wrote:
Hi Friend

I dont know what happened but my experience with Dr Charu was pretty good and as long as i visited the clinic no such problems happened with me. Not only so i was visiting the clinic regularly for my treatment but i never came acadmin any patient who was not satisfied with her treatment. there were so many patients who had all praise and good references for Dr Charu Sharma. I myself refer many of my friends to her for treatment. Anyway everyone has their own experience. I was completely satisfied with the treatment i got from Dr Charu Sharma. I think she is really good at her job.
Simran

You would have to agree that the procedure performed by your Doctor on nitesh is unsatisfactory to say the least €¦thankfully, not beyond repair. The repair so far is looking great.

It would be interesting to see some pictures of your procedure any chance of posting?

S

Simran

Hi

I already said all have their own experience. In my opinion and my friends opinions she is really good.;) And i really know what i am saying. None of my friends got butchered unlike you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Simran.

This patient has posted his HT experience with documented pictures.I suggest you do the same.

Then everyone can see more work from your doctor.

Thanks bm.