• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

my hairtransplant with dr Hakan Doganay

J

jake19800

Valued member
Here are my pictures.

4078_231419_470000000.jpg

4078_231419_470000001.jpg

4078_231419_480000002.jpg

4078_231419_480000003.jpg

J

jake19800

Valued member
thanks bigmac for posting them

im going to put better photos on today just took some new photos so I will ask bigmac could he post them for me .the photos are far better then the ones I did yesterday

J

jake19800

Valued member
the latest pics the top and bottom my hairs a little wet the middle ones i have some hair thickner in therejust over 6 months since my op .

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Jake

Thanks for posting your pictures , you know when you had this HT you had been wearing a hair piece that, you covered a lot area with them grafts so you have to be happy were you are too day , am sure your going to see a big difference in the next few months , looking good mate keep going

Cheers

Daz

J

jake19800

Valued member
hi daz

yes im really made up with the results . as you said I wore a system and to get results like this im made up
I feel so confident now . never felt that way with the system always thought someone was looking at my head .wished I done it years ago .

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Its all taking shape now Jake, I think you will be very happy once its all grown out. It will give you so much confidence and imo is far better than wearing a hair system.

All the best.

Bm.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Looking good Jake.

Perfect hairline design and with those high lateral humps you will have nothing less than a fantastic result.

Last edited:
Dr Hakan DOGANAY

Dr Hakan DOGANAY

Dear Jake19800,

Thanks for sharing your experience and updating the case.

Also thanks to all for the comments

J

jake19800

Valued member
hi all

i will be posting some update in the next few days

J

jake19800

Valued member
Here are some updates.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 648
J

jake19800

Valued member
thanks bigmac

its now 8 months since my ht have to say im really happy at the out come
confidenceis high as you no i wore a system was never really happy tbh
wore a hat a lot of the time . the hat is now in the bin .tbh it feels strange going out without it .i should of done it years ago . dr hakan doganay and his team did a great job
just need my crown doing now

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's good to hear it's making such a positive change to your life, binning the hat and going out with confidence is great.Thanks for the update.