• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

my hairtransplant with dr Hakan Doganay

J

jake19800

Valued member
Here I am at 9 months.

4078_291055_020000000.jpg

4078_291055_020000001.jpg

4078_291055_030000002.jpg

4078_291055_030000003.jpg

4078_291055_030000004.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jake.
It looks as though it's thickening up from last month, how is the hairline looking with your hair lifted.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
This is a really positive heart warming thread, i love to see guys who have had poor HT'S or wore systems transform their lifes through ht surgeries. It looks good and i'm so pleased your happy and have regained your confidence ¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

I know you mentioned the crown.....have you any plans to address it yet or is it on the back burner for now dude?

J

jake19800

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
Hi Jake.
It looks as though it's thickening up from last month, how is the hairline looking with your hair lifted.
hi bigmac

i will post some this week end

J

jake19800

Valued member
bullitnut wrote:
This is a really positive heart warming thread, i love to see guys who have had poor HT'S or wore systems transform their lifes through ht surgeries. It looks good and i'm so pleased your happy and have regained your confidence ¬b`
hi bullitnut

i would love my crown done asap but we re expecting our first baby next month
so got to hang on a bit
i have to say since i had the ht its great .im really confident was never like that with the system. always though someone was looking at my hair i would wear a hat a lot of the time . it feels strange now going out without a hat feel naked lol. wished i had found dr hakan doganay earlier . i will defo get my crown done as im spending to much on hair fiber lol .

bullitnut

bullitnut

jake19800 wrote:
hi bullitnut

i would love my crown done asap but we re expecting our first baby next month
i will defo get my crown done as im spending to much on hair fiber lol .
Aww congratulations pal thats great news, are you having a boy or a girl....we have a 9 month old boy, just starting to walk and is into everything lol. Family definately comes first mate i too would put the crown on hold if in your shoes.

I also get where your coming from regarding the fiber, they aren't cheap if used a lot, i also used them in my crown before i had a ht there.

Out of curiosity how have people reactions been coming from a system to a HT, has anyone said anything?.....obviously it wont be as dense looking as a system but will probably look more natural so just wondered if anyone has commented.

Really happy for you ¬b`

J

jake19800

Valued member
hi guys

sorry ive not posted . but we had a shock as baby graciemae arrived 5 weeks early
she was only 4lb 2 oz . shes still in hosptial but shes doing great ..

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jake,
No problems with not being around, take care of your family and I hope the baby continues to grow stronger every day.
All the best to all your family.

J

jake19800

Valued member
One more picture.

Attachments

• Jake.jpg
    Jake.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 711
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's growing in nicely Jake, has anyone commented on your new hair.

J

jake19800

Valued member
hi bigmac
yes ive had really good feedback from family and friends . wished i had done it few years ago im relly made up with the results far better then i thought it be . just need to think about having the crown done

bullitnut

bullitnut

So happy for you, for both your hair and obviously the baby, glad shes ok and getting stronger, my little boy was early and was in hospital too and fed with a tube for the first few weeks but hes perfectly fine now, so i know it can be a little tense when they are born early dude.

Glad you are getting positive comments from family and friends and rightly so as it looks good pal.....take it easy and get ready for the sleepless nights;;D

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's good to hear Jake, I'm pleased it's having such a positive effect on your life.
All the best.
Bm.

J

jake19800

Valued member
hi

will post new photos soon . just been really busy .with new baby daughter gracie mae who was 5 weeks prem. but is doing then we moved house in oct then brough at little bussines in nov so its been a mad 6 months my hairs coming on great really made up with the results im hoping to get my crown done this year still using toppik for that which is a pain . will post new photos later in the week
cheers
jake