• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My journey so far. (1 SMP & FUE 2115 grafts)

R

Rocketman

So- just over a week until my 2nd operation at BHR clinic in Brussels. I've grown my hair a bit to show the clinic the issue I have with the density. I thought I'd post a picture to give you guys an idea of a before pic.

Unsure why, but it's saying my photo is too large to upload. Moderators do you have any ideas? Never had this problem before

R

Risingforehead

Damn i hope they can sort it out as i really want to see this picture. Will you be posting an account of your experience whilst there?

R

Rocketman

Damn i hope they can sort it out as i really want to see this picture. Will you be posting an account of your experience whilst there?
I will definately give an account of my experience mate. I will post photos, alongside a non bias evaluation of how I think it went and how the clinic were etc. They've been good so far. I will also do a review of my travelling too. I'm taking the eurostar to and from Brussels from London, so I'll let people know how it is going through passport control after the operation. I really don't care about people looking or asking questions. I think more people should embrace doing something about it, instead of being embarrassed or ashamed.

R

Risingforehead

That would be really helpful thanks. Speaking of people embracing doing something about their hair loss i was shocked to see a gentleman walking round the Trafford Centre last week shopping with his lady friend, he looked like he had just come straight out of surgery and wasn't wearing a ball cap and nobody took a blind bit of notice. Good luck i hope all goes well for you.

R

Rocketman

My plan is to return the morning after my op, get it cleaned by the Dr and make sure he is happy, you get a black bandana type hat from BHR clinic. I have a loose fitting beanie type hat I'll wear over the top. I wouldnt suggest being in public without it covered straight after a procedure, that's when it's most prone to infection. Plus I wouldn't want to disturb the grafts.
I've told all my friends and family I'm having it done, I'm amazed by the amount of people who have contacted me and asked questions etc. I will definately keep you posted mate, if I can't upload photos on here, I'll happily send you emails

R

Risingforehead

Your openness and honesty to all your friends has got to be a good thing, i hope i have the bottle to follow your example when i get one done. Would the beanie really be necessary? plenty of people wear bandanas these days. Get yourself a Guns and Roses t shirt and nobody would bat an eyelid:ROFLMAO:

E

Edsarn

So- just over a week until my 2nd operation at BHR clinic in Brussels. I've grown my hair a bit to show the clinic the issue I have with the density. I thought I'd post a picture to give you guys an idea of a before pic.

Unsure why, but it's saying my photo is too large to upload. Moderators do you have any ideas? Never had this problem before
All the best @Rocketman - I hope everything goes well, which I’m sure it will. Looking forward to seeing updates a pictures. Take care buddy