• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My SMP is too dark

B

Brad16

Hi all,

my SMP has been completed only 3 days ago and I feel it’s way too dark for my skin. I had blonde hair on top and she’s tattooed black.
this also seems to make it look blueish in some light. I also don’t really love the hairline but it’s ok I guess..
anyway any suggestions?
Or opinions?
will it fade and maybe look grey?
Any feed back welcome. Good bad or ugly haha
Thanks

Attachments

• 086B908C-0C22-48D9-9B5E-4CA1DEBDACC3.jpeg
    086B908C-0C22-48D9-9B5E-4CA1DEBDACC3.jpeg
    472 KB · Views: 1,039
  • 352F070A-6EA4-4252-8922-D5F588BAFFF6.jpeg
    352F070A-6EA4-4252-8922-D5F588BAFFF6.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,082
B

Brad16

3 sessions and a touch up. Apparently it’s complete but free touch up if needed

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
If you only.had your 3rd session 3 days ago the scabs will still be there and the black dots will be too dark dude.....wait till its settled....give it a few weeks or a month or so and it will look much lighter.

Philw

After 3 sessions u should be happy
It always looks bad after a couple of days after a procedure but i know what u mean
The issue i have is the temple points and each corner of ur hairline
It seems off 2 me ?
But thats just me
Erm i reckon just let it settle for now

B

Brad16

After 3 sessions u should be happy
It always looks bad after a couple of days after a procedure but i know what u mean
The issue i have is the temple points and each corner of ur hairline
It seems off 2 me ?
But thats just me
Erm i reckon just let it settle for now
Yeh I agree. I don’t think it’s a realistic hairline. It’s close but not right. But like you and bullitnut said I’ll let it heal and fade and see where I’m at. Thanks for the feedback from you both. Much appreciated

Philw

Ok mate
The hairline is ok its just the corners and above ears
But yeah let it settle before anything and post again so we can see and advise u
Maybe get them to laser where ive said just to tweak it but thats a last resort

B

Brad16

Ok mate
The hairline is ok its just the corners and above ears
But yeah let it settle before anything and post again so we can see and advise u
Maybe get them to laser where ive said just to tweak it but thats a last resort
Cheers mate. Yeh I don’t know why she done the sides. I’ll post an update look in 4 weeks and see what you think then yeh I might laser the side and get a touch up…. Elsewhere haha

M

Mark at Scalp Doctor

It needed to be more natural around the sides. It does look darker than it should to be honest and impressions are a little bigger for a modern procedure. See how it heals over the week and let us know!