• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Nat - SMG Dr RON SHAPIRO -3027 FUT

N

Nat

Valued member
3 MONTH 20 DAYS

cimg1017x.jpg

cimg1019m.jpg

cimg1022.jpg

cimg1025o.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nat.

Thanks for the update.

Can you feel any new hairs pushing through.

It looks like you have quite a few pimples which may be ingrown hairs which you will need to treat if thats what they are.

Cheers bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Nat,

I agree with BM, you seem to have a lot of the ingrown hair irritations at the recipient site. Are they bothering you? They will eventually go away on their own but if they are bothersome, you can have them treated. Email me if you need assistance.

Thanks for the update.

C

Curryisgood

Valued member
I'm really interested in Dr Shapiros results. Thanks for posting.

B

bobby

Valued member
if you are getting hair replaced in between existing hair if you have thining hair on top will the incisions next to existing hair lead you to lose your existing hair or will that be unaffected- is it easy to put hair in between existing hair where you have thining hair and need a top up as with nats case

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Bobby,

If the existing hairs are programmed to go, you'll lose the hairs whether you have a ht or not. The top clinics will use good magnification loupes to aid in incision making process to avoid existing follicles.

B

bobby

Valued member
thanks it was more about if any of the existing would be affected as a result of the HT rather than those that will go anyway

does SMG do FUE and if so what is the cost?

i am considering dr arvind in India as the alternative- mainly need topping up of thin areas on top and new front hairline on temples

janna

janna

Valuable Member
ok - that's what I figured regarding your question - but I guess I elaborated.

We haven't experienced lost hairs when incisons are made next to existing hairs.

We charge $6 per graft for fue - you can see recent fue cases of SMG here on this site if you search. We don't have much for results since we started it last year and we started fue'ing into scars. Reasoning is that if you can get grafts to grow into scars, then there's no reason they wouldn't grow in the hairline or mid scalp. The problem is even tho we have feedback from these patients who had their scars repaired and are happy, it's difficult to get good pics from our patients. We've moved forward to covering hairlines via fue at a comfortable pace and we're very confident they'll have great results . If you are wanting 2000-3000 grafts in one day, we are not the right clinic for you as we limit to 1000 grafts per day. I've seen some nice work from Dr. A's clinic so good luck to you in your research and your ht journey. Best wishes.

N

Nat

Valued member
Hi all, I hope you had a good holidays ...

I am sorry for not responding sooner, but I have not consulted the forum and I have not received any mail to prevent me about any posts.

Bm, Janna: Yes I have ingrown hair, but they grow without problems. It was the same during my first HT.

I will soon post photos of my 4 month :):):).

Sorry for my english, it's difficult without regular practice :)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Nat,

Don't worry about not responding sooner. And your English is better than you think so no need to apologize.

I'm glad you are going well. There might be little bit of progress at 4 months post op but probably not much. Big differences will be at 6, 9 and 12 months.

Keep in touch.

-J

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nat

Let me know if you dont get your email notifications when a reply is posted.

Thanks bm.

N

Nat

Valued member
Hi Bm,

yes i dont get a notification now, i dont know why...

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nat
I sent you a pm regarding this.
Thanks bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nat

Your donor scar is looking good,slightly red/pink which is normal at this stage.

The redness looks to have gone from your transplanted area,now just the wait for those new hairs to sprout.

Thanks for the update.

bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Looks like the hairs are just starting to come. A little improvement from last month.

Can you do me a favor? Could you try to get a close up shot? I can't quite make out your grey matter.....lol. Just joking. I hope the translation is okay. Very clear pics, Pierre!

Here's to next month for more growth....the next few months should yield much more growth. Thanks once again for your progress updates - you are true to your word. ¬b`

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Things are starting to happen for you now Nat,hairs popping through.

It looks as though you are having slightly more growth on the right side which is all normal as the left side will catch up.

Thanks for the update.

bm.

N

Nat

Valued member
Hi everybody,

This is my updatre at 6 month. I tried to take many pictures with different light and style of hairs (what's the word in english? :)).

diapositive1p.jpg

diapositive2q.jpg

diapositive3u.jpg

diapositive4h.jpg

diapositive5.jpg

diapositive6.jpg

diapositive7r.jpg

diapositive8t.jpg

diapositive9m.jpg

diapositive10.jpg

diapositive11.jpg

diapositive12.jpg