• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Need advice on my first FUE please - Considering Longevita

phil_tc

phil_tc

Hi - First time poster - My wife goes to a guy for her lip filler who's had a HT with Longevita in Turkey - Wife's seen his HT up front and says it looks good - He's sent photos and they do indeed look very good - He's recommending them but he's on commission for introductions :) Just looking for advice / if they can be trusted?

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi mate dont go with just one pic of a guy
Do your research
Dont rush into a hair transplant cos it could ruin life
Where are u based

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If you have shortlisted Longevita I would ask for the doctor's name who will assess your pictures and the name of the doctor who will be doing your hair transplant. A lot of companies who offer multiple types of cosmetic procedures employ many doctors and staff, some have a high employee turnaround meaning you may not get the same people doing your transplant as the lip filler guy. Different people have varying skills.
If Turkey is your destination of choice I would consult with a few clinics to compare before making any decision.
What is your current hair loss situation?

P

Perrita

Hi , I had my HT with them and results are very bad 3700 grafts and looks like I could've done it with 500 ... not great , I sent emails about my poor results and I was ask to go back and get another one done, ignoring all my pics ...tbh ... cheap and bad ... here is a pic of my side ... what you see with hair is what I had before they mean to do my front line .... Good luck !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-192028_Yahoo Mail_1610308302649.jpg
    Screenshot_20210110-192028_Yahoo Mail_1610308302649.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 142
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi , I had my HT with them and results are very bad 3700 grafts and looks like I could've done it with 500 ... not great , I sent emails about my poor results and I was ask to go back and get another one done, ignoring all my pics ...tbh ... cheap and bad ... here is a pic of my side ... what you see with hair is what I had before they mean to do my front line .... Good luck !!

Hi Perrita.
Sorry to hear your transplant did not turn out well.
Would you be able to document your story with pictures to show what happened?

K

keith231

I've done mine with MCAN Health and beyond happy with my results. Their aftercare is just simply perfect. I was also considering Longevits during my research but I saw too many bad reviews about the aftercare. No regrets at all, I can also upload my pics. Definitely recommended before you make decision

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I've done mine with MCAN Health and beyond happy with my results. Their aftercare is just simply perfect. I was also considering Longevits during my research but I saw too many bad reviews about the aftercare. No regrets at all, I can also upload my pics. Definitely recommended before you make decision

Can you start your own thread and document your journey with your pictures.