• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Pro Bono poll for HT

J

jesse_johns

Valued member
Mr. Moderator and Men of the Forum: Inasmuch as the outcome of the final vote count appears to be very close, may I sugesst that all concerned give serious consideration to this modest proposal. Please consider/ask the surgeons to bestow equal professional time/treatment to the top contenders, whomever they may be. This would be in keeping with the expressions of generosity of heart and spirit that I have observed in the postings of the contenders. I believe that this solution would go a long way toward maintaining peace and tranquility in the forum.

S

scarred5

Valued member
wow jessie you are one wise dude i second the motion with lotion sorry if i caused a commotion, it wasnt my notion to jump in the ocean, for that promotion. im wacked

H

Herman9

To be fair, all five contestants should be given the chance.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
There was a place for one to win and one did so that should be that..Regardless of how that was achieved.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Jesse

Who knows what will happen next on this forum.:)