• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Pro bono poll

Pro bono poll

• Topcat.

Votes: 34 33.0%
  • Scarred5.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • Jojje.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Zionaxel.

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Monald.

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I understand the thinking of many here. I too wasn't going to vote because I hate thinking of this as a competition. I too would love to see all candidates have their situations corrected. Its kind of like picking players for a team--the last player picked has their feelings hurt and there is no way around it. Unfortunately there really is not a better way to go about something like this or maybe there is but we learn as the forum grows. For now it is what it is. For those that don't get chosen==just understand that it wasn't in the cards and things are what they are for a reason. My wife is a very spiritual person and everytime I get upset about something she puts a spin on it. Ex. Being behind a super slow driver. She tells me that it is Gods way of slowing me down and likely protecting me from something. Things happen as they do for a reason. No one loses here. Keep that in mind and be happy for the individual that is chosen. He/she is a fellow brother that has a problem that we all can relate to and is fortunate that it is their time to have it corrected and move forward with their life. Rejoice in that.

NN

TBF

TBF

Valued member
Just want to say best of luck to all wishing to be chosen.

BHR its a very good thing you are doing here, ¬b`

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Marat wrote:
I want to correct my statement. I did not mean to imply bm was rigging votes. I was referring to the voters keeping a tie.

Its up to the members how they vote,i dont see any reason why members would want to keep a tie as they vote for their personal choice(which is very difficult) and have only one vote so unless they have some secret pact to tie the votes(i`m not aware of any) its pretty hard to do.

Thanks bm.

A

Admin

Certainly is, last day of voting today.

Lots of jokes in the off topic section.

M

MajmX

Valued member
You have to vote from static ip. *nl

Edit: I voted from local library. :)

Last edited:
C

chonger

i just want to vote and need to enter a message...well, here it is...go Topcat!

chonger

A

Admin

RedX wrote:
Why am I not allowed to vote?

Proxy server IP`s can be used to mask your real IP, therefor members using them are not allowed to vote.

Dont take offense with this as its in place to make the voting as fair as possible.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
not long now guys, i really feel for you all and wish everyone of you the very best of luck, as having been in a similar situation regarding poor past procedures i know just how it sucks bigtime and how life changing this will be to the winner, so good luck

best wishes to all of you bullit:)

N

nora

This is really terrible, how can doctors do this to people
they should go to jail. It's hard to choose but some have more potential than others to look good after the surgery.
Good luck to you all, Nora

S

scarred5

Valued member
this is a great opportunity and very generous of the clinic and this site which otherwise wouldnt have made this possible, thanks to all the voters who took the time to vote in this very close race, all this can be avoided if people would do their research and go to the top clinics, this then guarantees the best result possible

N

nora

I am trying to vote but it will not let me. Is this over with? Not sure what to do? Can anyone help me. Nora

Status
Not open for further replies.