• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Prohairclinic 1400 grafts (13-10-2020) - 1 year result

R

rutger85

Although it feels like yesterday, it has been 13 months since I went to Prohairclinic in Belgium. I had FUE surgery with Dr Anthone and her team. It was a very pleasant experience. The treatment day was hassle free, comfortable and professional. At Prohairclinic a hair transplant is clearly not an assembly line job where you are a number. For example, there was real attention to donor management (I had an unsuccessful FUE HT of 800 grafts 6 years before with an other clinic in The Netherlands). The team felt experienced and attuned to each other.

The regrowth started quite early (2-3 months) and I am blessed with hair in places where I had never dared to dream. I am extremely satisfied with the result and the compliments I get about it. It's wonderful to finally be able to style my hair 'normally' without having to worry about covering things. Density is impressive!

The aftercare deserves nothing but praise, the instructions were complete and clear. I appreciate that the clinic is proactive (even now after one year) by asking for pictures of the progress. The aftercare does not stop after the transplant and questions, concerns and / or comments have always been answered quickly and substantively. Really appreciated! In short, I am very happy with this final result!

- 36 year old
- On finasteride for 17 years
- 1400 grafts

Before:
IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2744.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

10 days:
donor.jpg
Vooraanzicht.jpg
zijaanzicht links.jpg
zijaanzicht rechts.jpg

6 months:
foto3~2.jpg
foto4~2.jpg
foto1~2.jpg

12 months:
IMG_2249.JPG
IMG_2255.JPG
IMG_2257.JPG
IMG_2258.JPG
IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rutger and welcome to the forum.
It sounds like you had a great experience with the Prohair team. Your hairline looks very natural with great density. Getting early growth at 3 months really helps, especially when you had a previous poor surgery elsewhere. That's behind you now.
You`ve been on Finasteride from the age of 19. Did you experience any side effects along the way?
Thanks for sharing your result with us, it will help others who are considering Prohair.
All the best.
Bm.

R

rutger85

Hi Bigmac, thank you so much for your kind reaction! Indeed I am a long term Fina addict ;). And no, never experienced any side effects whatsoever.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Hi Rutger,
Thanks for sharing your story here. Indeed, an outstanding result.
I have used fina for 15 years and never had any sides. However I did change to liquid duta+latanaprost µ a couple of years ago since my DNA profile showed those moleclus would even work better.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bigmac, thank you so much for your kind reaction! Indeed I am a long term Fina addict ;). And no, never experienced any side effects whatsoever.

That’s good to hear no sides and that they are working.