• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Raphael84 - My Surgery - Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 3466 Grafts - FUE 0 - 5 Months

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Looks amazing Ian and has really come on from the last update and you can not only see but hear the density as you brush through with your hand, and as a repair patient this makes it even more remarkable...Very happy for you mate and really can't wait to see more updates..

Like anything in life, there are levels and this is top tier...

T

Techno1

I have to agree with the others, simply breathtaking. 6.5 months, wow. Not using products or having to style your hair will have gave you a sense of freedom!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ian. Your hair is looking excellent for being a little over 6 months. I don’t know how much more it can improve. Density is great, naturalness is great, no more bad hair days and no more worrying.
You must be receiving positive comments from people who see the change.
Thanks for the update.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ian, I meant to ask you. What dosage is the oral minoxidil you take? Do you require anything for water retention?

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Hi Bigmac

I take 5mg oral minoxidil as is the general recommendation.

I honestly haven’t felt/experienced any sides of the medication. I do not take anything in regard to water retention or anything of that nature.

I believe that I tolerate it well and have been fortunate with medication in relation to sides which has been a game changer for me.

Several years ago, I discontinued meds for a while and lost quite a lot of ground that I was not able to recuperate upon beginning again which really highlighted the importance of meds in my case.

I am like all patients in the respect that I would prefer not to have to commit to any medication, but it is a balance and the reality is that without it, I would be in a very different place and so therefore manage it as best I can.