• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Recent hair Transplant Part 1 of ? with Dr Bessam Farjo

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Buddy

You have started the journey now keep going the main thing is to stabilize any further loss which your doing with the meds and hopefully get some growth as well from the meds, when are you going for your 2nd Session all the very best , I have not had any work done in awhile , just don't have the time to be honest life is so good

Cheers

Daz

Last edited:
M

Modenese

boy meets quiff
Hi Staffie

Personal opinion follows.

Don't get a second FUT procedure. I think that the problems that occur like change of hair direction and abrupt change in light to dark only get worse.

Consider having further procedures with FUE, which means a different surgeon in my view.

I have nothing against FUT procedures, I had one myself. If you have lost a lot as in my case it's the only option. It is just that I think the returns diminish.

S

Staffie

Valued member
Hi Modenese,

Your views, as always, are welcome!

My initial reaction to your suggestion that I should have FUE only is surprise as I thought I would need the maximum amount of grafts possible from a combination of FUT/FUE/SMP (as well as the meds) in order to achieve a satisfactory (hopefully) end result.

I only have a few minutes (literally) tonight (Friday) but tomorrow evening/Sunday I will be able for the first time in ages to spend several hours checking on yours/others situations and hopefully bring myself up to speed with any latest developments.

I'm not averse to having FUE only, I just didn't think that would be enough in my case.

I also realise there may be a gap in my knowledge/awareness that I need to address.

Back soon, Staffie

Last edited: