• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Result of 2 Sessions w/Dr. Ron Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
We interviewed this patient for our website and someone inquired about seeing his photos yesterday. The interview was held after results of his second session. Here are his graft/hair breakdown from two surgeries:

Session #1

1's - 516

2's - 1438

3's - 784

4's - 271

Total: 3009 Grafts = 6828 Hairs

Session #2

1's - 383

2's - 1261

3's - 668

4's - 216

DFU's - 124

Total: 2652 Grafts - 6517 Hairs

Here is the link to his video interview on Youtube:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/lk0kg8b54Ao&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Immedpostop.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is a very nice change in his appearance. Super natural hairline--why many go to SMG. He is a new man. Are there any pics of him pre- HT2?

NN

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hey NN,

What we have is his pre-op pics before any surgery and immediate post op pics from first surgery. I checked before posting these pics as I know most people like to see progressions of each sessions.....sorry they are not available.

V

VCM761

Too bad no pre-op pictures of his second surgery, I`d have liked to see the coverage he got. The patient has strong lateral humps, how are they holding out to possible miniaturization?

Overall the patient was a good hair transplant candidate with his hair characteristics, age, expectations and thus achieved an excellent result.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
awesome result he looks fantastic now, love the new hairline shape ¬b`

janna

janna

Valuable Member
VCM761 wrote:
Too bad no pre-op pictures of his second surgery, I`d have liked to see the coverage he got. The patient has strong lateral humps, how are they holding out to possible miniaturization?

Overall the patient was a good hair transplant candidate with his hair characteristics, age, expectations and thus achieved an excellent result.

At least you can get a good idea of the coverage by looking at the immediate postop pics from first surgery. You can see by his haircount that he has above average density and haircount. I believe his lateral humps are holding strong and did not notice miniaturization hairs there. He's on HT meds to keep his existing hairs.

Thank you all for your comments.

Masher

Masher

Excellent,natural looking results as always Janna this guys hear count for graft size is off the scale! lol.I am as jealous as hell but them's the cards we're dealt with he looks great, taken years off him and must be a very happy and grateful man ;)

Send my regards to the troops ;-)

Masher