• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Silly email

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
2009/4/2 BARRISTER BROWN DURU. <[email protected]>

BARRISTER AT LAW, BROWN DURU ASSOCIATES( ESQ)
Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law
PLOT 12/13 WINNING CRESCENT, COKER
VICTORIA ISLAND ,LAGOS-NIGERIA
ASSOCIATES & CO.
NOTARY PUBLIC & LEGAL PRACTITIONER.
# 12/13 WINNING CRESCENT, COKER.
VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know that you will be surprise to read from somebody you have not known or seen before, But behold" I entreat you to take the will for the deed. I believed it is indeed one of the miraculous work of God that I got your contact coincidentally when I was searching for the relatives of my late client: Mr. Henry

I am BARRISTER BROWN DURU, (Notary Advocate & Legal Practitioners) and I am the personal attorney to late Mr. Henry, Foreigner from your country, a licensed Contractor with African largest crude oil producing Firm, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation ( N.N.P.C.). Well, On the 21st of April 2003 My Client ,his wife and three children were involved in a ghastly motor accident along shagamu express road.Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to see if I can locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has all the while proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives (i.e. same surname) over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of to no avail.

Basically I am contacting you to assist in accommodating a mega amount of money left behind by my late client before it is confiscated or declared dormant by the Bank where this huge approved contract fund is floating unclaimed . The Bank where my late client had an approved contract payment valued at Ten Million, United States Dollars (US$10,000 000.00) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my late client to claim this money or have the fund confiscated by the Bank.

Therefore, Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now, I am seeking for your permission to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you are still a foreigner , and most fortunately your Surname is the same with my late client, It will be easier and convincing to present you as the next of kin to my late client So that the proceeds of this fund valued at (US$10,000 000.00) can be paid to you.

Then after the transfer, It will be shared as follow: First and foremost, 10% of the total fund will be donated to Church and Motherless babies home in your country, Then you and I will share the remaining money, 45% for me and 40% for you, while the remaining 5% will be used to defray all our expenses incurred during the course of this transaction such like Telephone bills, Vats and Taxes as the bank or your government may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim such like e.g Death certificate of my client , e.t.c. which I will furnish to you upon your acceptance to do this deal with me.

All I require is your honesty, mutual understanding and co-operation to enable us actualize this lucrative deal which is a golden opportunity for us to make wealth for our individual families. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by responding your willingness with details as:

Full names ............................................................

Contact telephone # and fax if any ........................

Age and occupation ..............................................

City and country of residence ................................

Your International Passport First Page /Second Pages...............

Awaiting your urgent response.
PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL BOX,[email protected]

Best Regards,

BARRISTER BROWN DURU.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Good old Nigerian scams. They are good and thought out. I will give them that. Crazy. I wonder how many suckers they snag?

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yup they can be convincing to some.

'''h;h;;h

Lucky

Lucky

Bollocks
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/372Ah0Z_L1w&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]