• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMP in UK?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
My father in law get similar to this and swears by coconut oil before bed (although its greasy) it seems to work...or so he says dude

B

BobbyBoucher

Yes coconut oil is good and i've used it before on skin and esp my face.
Dermol is made for this kind of thing and its had a really good effect. I shaved my head yesterday and it was not to bad.

S

Saint4805

Are there any places in the UK that do non-permanent SMP? I read that there's ink that gradually gets absorbed and so only lasts around a year.

I was considering getting a hair transplant but have concluded that it's a bit early as (a) I am currently only a Norwood III and (b) I'm not yet willing to commit to taking Finasteride which seems to be essential in maintaining a good result. I think temporary SMP could be a good option in the interim until I get a HT as I am currently using Mane spray and fibres to touch up the crown and front corners but it gets very cumbersome washing it out every time I apply it.

Last edited:
S

Saint4805

Yes theres DC Micro/ Goldeneye in Bingley bud
Thanks mate.

Have you heard of Craig Bottomley-High (ScalpMicro UK) I saw a video of him on Youtube and seems to get positive reviews. Not sure if he does temporary SMP but I might get in touch and ask.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Highly doubt he does Temp SMP pal but could be wrong, I know he came first in the awards last yr and he came above some extremely talented individuals. Worth asking though dude.