• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMP treatment at Brandwood clinic

Y

Yogimobile

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well.
I have only just joined the forum today but have been looking into SMP for some time now.
I am a NW7 in terms of my baldness and have had a video consultation with Brandwood clinic. I am considering to use them and have heard very good things about them all over the net.
I live in Kent and am 40 years old and have suffered hair loss since early 20s.
My question is - is there anyone on here local to me who had had SMP treatment done by Brandwood clinic? It would be lovely to meet someone in person to see how realistic and good does it look? As you can understand, it's a big decision for me, so I am nervous about the whole process.
Many thanks in advance.
Yogi

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Yogi.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has had it from your area.
Brandwood do have a very good reputation in the SMP world. Have you asked them if they have anyone local to you that you could meet?

Y

Yogimobile

Hello Yogi.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has had it from your area.
Brand wood do have a very good reputation in the SMP world. Have you asked them if they have anyone local to you that you could meet?
Hi Bigmac,
How are you?
Thanks for replying.
Yes, I will do what you suggested.
Kind regards
Yogi

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
If your going to have SMP then Brandwood are up there with the best for sure. I've seen work from Damon and Paul in Person and it looks great....never seen work from Simon personally but he has a good reputation too.....best thing about these three is they have probably more experience of doing SMP between them than most as they've been doing it years.

N

Newman

There are a few Brandwood clinics. Which one are you talking about?
Also considering this. There is a Brandwood clinic in Manchester, I think

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Damon Ashcroft, Paul Clarke and Simon are my favourites.....tbh I've not seen many results from the Manchester clinic as yet but I'm sure hes very good being part of the Brandwood team...personally though I would go with Damon but that's just my personal preference as I've seen more of his work in person.

M

mania

Welcom to the forum of SMP treament clinic i hope you will have great time by getting your desire trement ...