• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Songul Alci Hair transplant

C

Chon78

This is my bad experience with songul alci in 2 operations and 9700 grafts implanted

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear your surgery did not turn out well. Do you have pictures to show it from start to finish? I watched your video but more info would be good.

C

Chon78

With this aspect, I went to airport and travel of Estambul to Spain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200513_113053.jpg
    Screenshot_20200513_113053.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 201
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks worse because the extraction sites are bleeding. That looks like Vaseline they`ve spread on your donor area which is fine, however, I`d have expected them to have covered the donor area with something like a bandage seeing that you were traveling.

C

Chon78

Final result with 9700 grafts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200510_123335.jpg
    Screenshot_20200510_123335.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 191
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It is a poor result for the number of grafts transplanted. What is the clinic suggesting?

C

Chon78

Songul Alci hair transplant tells me it's a perfect result, a super result. And when I send her photos, she stops me from talking to them.
My donor area is so destroyed that no doctor can operate on me again.
The last conversation I had with Songul Alci spoke to me with a big smile, it's incredible but it's true.
More than € 5,000 just to destroy my donor area

0% professionalism
0% guarantee

I never thought that this could happen.

Be very careful with this butcher

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like she is a hair technician. Did she do the whole procedure, extracting the grafts and making the incisions to plant the grafts? Were you seen by a doctor at any stage of the surgery?

C

Chon78

La primera operación comenzó a las 19 horas hasta las 4 de la mañana y solo hizo las incisiones, ya no la volví a ver en todo el proceso. Ningún doctor me visitó ni nada.
Fíjese el resultado final con 9700 grafts. Sus ayudantes reían, bromeaban, no paraban de coger el teléfono móvil....

C

Chon78

Miren el resultado final.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607_194937.jpg
    Screenshot_20200607_194937.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 160
S

Sammmuel

It is not about a bad transplant. A hair transplant was not suitable in your case. It is a pity that the clinic was focused only on earning money, they don't realize how important it is for a person. ... sad

C

Chon78

Please maximum diffusion, so that no one else goes through this hell

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200513_113053.jpg
    Screenshot_20200513_113053.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 121
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you had your scalp checked out in case you have an underlying condition that has caused poor growth?
Unfortunately, hair transplants are not guaranteed to get optimal growth. A small percentage do fail for reasons beyond the control of the clinic.
If you have had 9700 grafts extracted, your donor will be depleted now.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen patients whose transplants failed due to what doctors refer to as the X factor. Not saying this is what happened to you but there is a possibility. Does this clinic have many results posted or patient reviews?

Also, do you have any immediate post op pictures showing the placement?