• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Surgery booked AEK, Dr Ali Emre Karadeniz January 21st 2020

N

Newcastleblogger

A little update folks, moving on from the ugly duckling phase hair starting to grow a little earlier than expected, I remember Dr Karanediz saying they will remove between 10 and 15% of my donor area for the transplant but the donor looks pretty much the same as before it still has density, thickness. I'm very pleased so far people are noticing the difference I was even told by a friend that I look younger! Will wait patiently for the crown part see what happens in that area. Pics from iphone

Attachments

N

Newcastleblogger

Apologies as I'm not good with social media I had someone set this blog up for me and the operation date was entered incorrectly, my operation date was Tuesday January 21st 2020 and not February 21st 2020 I can't seem to be able to edit anything once its posted on the forum?

Below these pics are from the beginning of May 2020, I have also posted some recent photos as well.

Attachments

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The early growth and new hairline that is appearing are starting to frame your face which makes you look better and younger. Once your hair grows a bit longer it will cover the area on the sides of your head. Crowns are usually slower to grow in and lag behind a bit. If you go for your second procedure I believe you will benefit from having more grafts placed in any thin areas. Your donor does look in good condition still.
I`ll change the surgery date to the correct one.
Thanks for the update.
Bm.

T

Todd

Looks to be good growth so far but there is the gap between your lateral humps and transplanted hair on top which I think you will need filling. Other than that, you're overall appearance is changing in a positive direction.