• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

t woods

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
just watched the news with tiger on , noticed a while back he was thining but now its very thin, why does he not get a HT?, i very much do believe it bothers him because the way he styles and has his hair cut, he trys to cover as much thining area as possible? shaved would look better , but it doesnt stop him in the bedroom department :T: NCB

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi NCB

I dont watch golf,you got any comparison pictures go post of him.

Sometimes baldness does not concern celebs as money can buy them most things in life.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
woods pics

Attachments

• Tiger+Woods+Makes+First+Statement+Since+Crash+mzZJJX6VHLEl.jpg
    Tiger+Woods+Makes+First+Statement+Since+Crash+mzZJJX6VHLEl.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,564
north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
woods pics

Attachments

• TigerWoods.jpg
    TigerWoods.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,896
north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
woods pics

Attachments

• Tiger_Woods_Balding_Front.jpg
    Tiger_Woods_Balding_Front.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 681
north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
hi bm, yeah i know what you mean with the money but 99% of tigers pics he wears a hat i dont think its just for promotion i would say he will be totally bald in 5- 10 years time

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
He is certainly thinning all over,hopefully he will try meds first if he is bothered about it.I think he would suit a bald look.

Thanks for adding the pictures.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Aint doing his love life any harm. What the hell was that statement all about, what's it to do with anyone else. I couldnt care less who he's sha**ing!

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I have noticed that he was starting to thin but he is really starting to lose a lot in the crown area. I truly think that he has been losing a lot more since all of his shagging controversy. Stress can definitely be a huge factor.

I think that his loss is going to be too excessive for a HT. He is better off to shave his head in my opinion.

Also kind of correlates the facts of testosterone vs. hairloss.

NN

A

andyking

north country boy wrote:
just watched the news with tiger on , noticed a while back he was thining but now its very thin, why does he not get a HT?, i very much do believe it bothers him because the way he styles and has his hair cut, he trys to cover as much thining area as possible? shaved would look better , but it doesnt stop him in the bedroom department :T: NCB
I would like to advice Tiger wood to go for Propecia generic Finasteride 1mg. And Side effects won't bother him because he really needs to slow down in bedroom department.

)(_::

I would like to let him know that Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body accustoms to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects. I'm buying genuine generic propecia finasteride from emedoutlet.com - These guys are fast in delivery and cheap in price. You get ONE MONTH OF SUPPLY of Propecia 1mg is just for $16/-

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Maybe emedoutlet.com can be his new sponser as most of the others have dropped him.

S

SemperFi

Valued member
andyking wrote:
north country boy wrote:
I would like to advice Tiger wood to go for Propecia generic Finasteride 1mg. And Side effects won't bother him because he really needs to slow down in bedroom department.

)(_::

I would like to let him know that Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body accustoms to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects. I'm buying genuine generic propecia finasteride from emedoutlet.com - These guys are fast in delivery and cheap in price. You get ONE MONTH OF SUPPLY of Propecia 1mg is just for $16/-
You're advertising is so well disguised I would never notice you're trying to promote the emedoutlet... :whatever:

K

khair

I didn't realize that Tiger Woods has quite a bit of hair loss in the crown area. I also didn't think that his hair loss in the temple area was as much as the picture with the overhead view of his temples seems to indicate.

I think Tiger Woods has done a pretty good job of concealing the true extent of his hair loss.