• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Tattoo over scar (not smp)

C

cizinec

If your planning on keeping your hair that short then SMP will look amazing on you I'm sure. When my back and sides are that short my scar is barely noticeable with the SMP..theres then a spot between the length on your pic and grade 2 where I can notice it a little but then it covers again when it gets to grade 3 and above with hair.
What i have been told is that the scar is very long and that it also goes "up", making it harder to conceal.

Here's another pic from the other side

And yes, my idea would be to keep it this short.

i thought about fue into the scar as well ( in addition to smp ) but i'm not it would make any difference.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
What i have been told is that the scar is very long and that it also goes "up", making it harder to conceal.

Here's another pic from the other side

And yes, my idea would be to keep it this short.

i thought about fue into the scar as well ( in addition to smp ) but i'm not it would make any difference.
Highly doubt FUE into scar as well as SMP will improve things if you plan on keeping it this short dude....Good SMP alone would be my advice because if you throw both into the mix you run the risk of the scar being too dark and prominent. If you plan on it being a little longer then that's a different story altogether.

I would consult with Damon Ashcroft if I were in your shoes he's doing some amazing work with scars.

In all honesty you will never get 100% disguise/improvement through either method but I believe you will get 80-90 % improvement with good SMP at that length and joe public will no longer look at the scar.