• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The Maitland Clinic Dr Ball 2000 grafts Feb 23

T

Tom80

I am following the outcome with interest.From what I have seen so far, it is my opinion that Dr Ball produces incredibly natural results.

R

Rob1742

IMG_9300.png

R

Rob1742

So my 6 months is up in three days, and here is the latest photo.
I’ve literally just put a bit of styling gel on it, took me less than 30 seconds and posted the first photo so I haven’t made it look better than it is.
I can’t believe for the area he had to cover and the amount of grafts he got this result to be honest.
I don’t get anyone asking me if I had a transplant as it’s just a natural look.
I’d be well happy if I was to stay like this, but am thinking there still might be more to come.

Just now I am thinking of the longer term and trying to stop any fall out from the sides and crown. I really want to keep this new situation if I can so am currently trying the solution but may move to the tablets to try and prevent further loss.

But after 6 months I am absolutely amazed.

The journey is really interesting as you are happy seeing the initial hairs grow, they you get a bit nervy as they fall out, then after four months it goes nuts.

J

James6

So my 6 months is up in three days, and here is the latest photo.
I’ve literally just put a bit of styling gel on it, took me less than 30 seconds and posted the first photo so I haven’t made it look better than it is.
I can’t believe for the area he had to cover and the amount of grafts he got this result to be honest.
I don’t get anyone asking me if I had a transplant as it’s just a natural look.
I’d be well happy if I was to stay like this, but am thinking there still might be more to come.

Just now I am thinking of the longer term and trying to stop any fall out from the sides and crown. I really want to keep this new situation if I can so am currently trying the solution but may move to the tablets to try and prevent further loss.

But after 6 months I am absolutely amazed.

The journey is really interesting as you are happy seeing the initial hairs grow, they you get a bit nervy as they fall out, then after four months it goes nuts.
Looking great already. Any chance of a picture a bit closer, to see how the top is progressing.

R

Rob1742

Apologies I haven’t been showing the progress.
Basically I don’t monitor it anymore, but I do daily look in the mirror and can’t believe the results.
I still have a crown that can be looked at in the future, but with regards to what has been done so far it’s like unreal when you look at where the starting point was.
Was it worth it? 100%, will I go for a second? Yes as I enjoyed the results from the first so much I would see if it can get even better. Do I really need a second? No not really, I think it would be just down to feeling I want to enjoy the positive results again.

IMG_0963.jpeg

R

Rob1742

I am following the outcome with interest.From what I have seen so far, it is my opinion that Dr Ball produces incredibly natural results.
Yes I agree about the natural results. Dr Balls comments from the outset was that he needed to create the right hairline for my age.

He looks at each person individually and certainly in my case he discussed what he thought would both be a realistic result, and what it should look like afterwards.

I have one regret, and that is I should have solved the problem sooner.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What a difference it`s made to your appearance. The hairline suits you and has taken years off you.

N

Norwood

Valued member
Brilliant result @Rob1742.

Dr Ball seems to do wonders with a relatively low number of grafts.

R

Rob1742

So happy with the results that I’m booked in for some work on the crown. Not really needed as I’m so happy with the results from the first one, but I think just 1500 on the crown will finish it off nicely.

It is worth looking at my starting point, Dr Ball really had a tough job on his hands in my opinion as I had quite a large amount of hair loss.

Overwhelmed with the results, but purely going back as I think it might be worth finishing the job off and the process was so easy it really isn’t any hassle.

Attachments

• IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 50
J

Johnny7

Hi, looking great. I’m 6-7 months in now and like yourself had a bald head, had just over 2000 grafts for hair line .Please tell me, what month did your really start growing?

R

Rob1742

Around this 6-7 month period I would say it started to get stronger myself.

I think mine was still progressing around 9 months, so progress takes a while.

Good luck, hope it’s going well for you

J

Johnny7

Around this 6-7 month period I would say it started to get stronger myself.

I think mine was still progressing around 9 months, so progress takes a while.

Good luck, hope it’s going well for you
Thanks, good luck with the next one

P

philwhitehouserepair

That's what's great about dr ball he's not one hairline fits all, he plans ur hairline as u age or appropriate for your face etc which is key
Another top result wish I had gone to him first before I had any work done myself
Dr ball is honest,no bullshit guy who tells u what results u can achieve and 9 of of 10 u get that result,he gives u the best outcome he get get for u
Well done maitland clinic, not forgetting the team as they play a huge part

J

Johnny7

That's what's great about dr ball he's not one hairline fits all, he plans ur hairline as u age or appropriate for your face etc which is key
Another top result wish I had gone to him first before I had any work done myself
Dr ball is honest,no bullshit guy who tells u what results u can achieve and 9 of of 10 u get that result,he gives u the best outcome he get get for u
Well done maitland clinic, not forgetting the team as they play a huge part
What part of the uk does Dr Ball do the procedures please ?

P

philwhitehouserepair

He's the best in uk in my opinion
He's just a nice guy as well as ive met him,I've been to see lots of surgeons in uk and abroad and they always seem to get u out the door as quickly as possible just basically agreeing to everything u say ie yes we can get u this etc etc
With Dr ball and David Anderson they make u feel so comfortable like u are sitting with friends,they both check ur hair,ask what u would like,give u honest opinion on what can be done,and also say no to hair transplants if they think it wouldn't work out for U,then they give u advice on med treatment etc
Honestly u come out of the consultation skipping down the road looking forward to getting ur hair back weather by surgery or med treatment
So chuffed for u mate u result is a perfect result

R

Rob1742

He's the best in uk in my opinion
He's just a nice guy as well as ive met him,I've been to see lots of surgeons in uk and abroad and they always seem to get u out the door as quickly as possible just basically agreeing to everything u say ie yes we can get u this etc etc
With Dr ball and David Anderson they make u feel so comfortable like u are sitting with friends,they both check ur hair,ask what u would like,give u honest opinion on what can be done,and also say no to hair transplants if they think it wouldn't work out for U,then they give u advice on med treatment etc
Honestly u come out of the consultation skipping down the road looking forward to getting ur hair back weather by surgery or med treatment
So chuffed for u mate u result is a perfect result
Totally agree about how you are treated there. They are lovely people throughout the team and I felt privileged to have had it done by them. A real great team and lovely people