• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The Transformation of NN

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Some of you might already know my story but I guess that being a new forum and having several new members, I will present my case once again. I am going to give a relatively brief overview so if there are any questions just go for it.

-I am 40 yrs. young

-Started losing hair at 19 but had such a thick mane that I managed to keep some native hair

-Had previous HT by Dr. Cole when I was 22. Good work for the time but nonetheless it sucked. Pluggy look once native hair allowed it to be evident. Scar also was too low

-Researched like crazy on a couple of forums

-Had HT in Aug. 07 with Dr. Ron Shapiro (SMG). Chose this clinic due to reputation of hairlines and support from Bspot and Janna. Also Matt Zupan was great at answering any questions I had.

-approx. 2850 Fu to frontal 1/3 or estimated 70cm2 area. Chose to camo old work. No plugs were removed.

-I am very happy with the results. The hairline is extremely natural as I think you'll agree as evident by the pics. The scar is great--difficult to photo so....I apologize for those that like to see--too bad--you can't really see it.

-My entire experience was very cool. Pre-op--all concerns answered

During--very laid back

Post-op--very informative and concerned

-Since, the SMG family still supports me and is always professional.

Life changing---Absolutely. Everything I do I do that much better because hair is not as big of a concern. I have more confidence because I know I look good. I don't have hair of a 20 yr. old but I feel like I fit into my age group now. Hell I might even have another procedure to allow for more hairstyling options. Stay tuned.

Keep note that pics are from 12 months. To be perfectly honest I believe that things even got better up to 18 months but my wife really got sick of taking photos and thought I should stop obsessing---sorry.

NN

Slide 1 Pre/during/immediate post op

Attachments

• slide1.JPG
    slide1.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 2,336
Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Pre/Immediate postop

Attachments

• slide2.JPG
    slide2.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 2,300
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Immediate postop/1 yr.

Attachments

• Slide1-1.jpg
    Slide1-1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,742
Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Preop/1 yr. postop

Attachments

• Slide3comparison.jpg
    Slide3comparison.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,252
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hairline 1 yr.

Attachments

• hair 107b.jpg
    hair 107b.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,222
Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hairline wet

Attachments

• 1 Year 010-adjusted.jpg
    1 Year 010-adjusted.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2,291
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Wet and down. 1 yr.

Attachments

• 1 Year 008adjusted.jpg
    1 Year 008adjusted.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3,317
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hairline with different style--1yr.

oops

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hairline with different style--1yr.

Attachments

• 096-1.jpg
    096-1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,297
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hairline with different style-1yr.

Attachments

• hair 099b.jpg
    hair 099b.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,287
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hairline pulled back-1 yr.

Attachments

• 1 Year 020-adjusted1.jpg
    1 Year 020-adjusted1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,291
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Wow thats incredible, when you see the pics side by side the results are amazing im impressed dude, and if that bird is your wife you should be photographing her(for me lol ill pay) ....., On a serious note the hairline is completely undetectable and shows great work, no wonder your always a happy prescence on the forum congrats pal you deserve it as you help tons of folk on here ya hairy git

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi NN that hairline looks very natural, i bet your chuffed with the outcome, hope mine comes out this good N C B

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Nice to put a hairline to the name, looks great NN, you must be chuffed, thanks for sharing never seen your story before. Not to happy about you posting pikkis of my missus on here tho.

Shang

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Thanks gentlemen. Yes I am indeed very happy with things. I am confident that you boys will have successful outcomes as well.

Just to clarify--that was not the receptionist greeting me at SMG. I don't want them to have the phonelines lit up like mad tomorrow.

NN

janna

janna

Valuable Member
attachment.php

This one is my personal favorite - very appealing .......NNOT. Okay, you look a drowned rat.....lol. Just kidding )(_::

Nice documentation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~LV

the B spot

the B spot

Pick your Poison!
Thanks for posting those pics of Kardashian--- puts to rest that myth that you need to weigh 100 pounds to absolutely sexy!!!!

Eva Mendes is another woman of this ilk--- quite stunning.

Oh...your pics look great too =)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great write up with all the facts.

Your HT is looking tops,the difference is night and day.

I cant see any trace of the old plugs,your hairline looks totally natural.

Thanks for posting.

bm.

M

mountinvan

Valued member
Go for #2--and i bet you go back another 10 years---and the models will appreciate the new you...undoubtedly!

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
NN....

I know I have seen the pics before... so will add the same comments..

From one who has had the "Curse of the Plugs" like yourself... you look great and looks 100% natural...

Disclaimer.
The statement regarding NN looking great in no way reflects the sexuality of the writer.

Disclaimer.
The fact that the writer included a disclaimer about his comment regarding NN looking great in no way suggests that the writer is homophobic.