• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Travelling to Ottawa.

E

El Nino

Valued member
I flew with Air Canada and it cost about £430. I booked the flight early through Opodo, Ebookers has cheap flights as well. If you live near Heathrow then you can fly direct to Ottawa (type YOW for the destination). No visa is required for UK residents.

I stayed at the Adams Airport Inn which is a very clean and comfortable hotel with rooms starting at $89 CAD per night. As you can tell by the name it is really close to the airport. It is a 5-10 mins taxi ride to Dr. Rahal's clinic. There is a Chinese Resturant next to it and a supermarket within a 10-15mins walk. Many of Dr. Rahal's patients stay here so all the staff are used to seeing people walk around with surgical caps on. :)

There is a more upmarket hotel which is a bit nearer to Dr. Rahal's clinc called the Southway Inn.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting those details El Nino as i`m trying to get patients to post their flight details to help others looking into it.

Cheers bm.

D

deckd19

Valued member
Informative post but please tell me about cheap flights how is it?? [):h::

Last edited: