• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Kongkiat Laorwong / 3611 FUE Grafts / 2nd May 2023

A_4_Archan

A_4_Archan

Valued member
Hola fellas ...

Here is a 4 month update,4 months and 3 days to be precise..its getting better and better day by day..actually i am a pro responder to medication and prp and due to that my native hairs are getting better and better and i really lost track of my transplanted hairs and its getting difficult to keep an eye on them but i can feel them as i run my hands through my hairs,anyways those improved native hairs plus transplanted hairs together making the area super dense..i never had such a density even during my college days so its like am back to the school days minus those grey hairs..Touch Wood

First 3 Pics in black sando are right after shower with damp hair and 4th and 5th one in the room with all the led lights turned on and last one in pink t-shirt is on terrace so its in day light condition
IMG_20230905_175114.jpg
IMG_20230905_174238.jpg
IMG_20230905_113406.jpg
IMG_20230905_175304.jpg
Picsart_23-09-05_15-22-11-148.jpg
IMG_20230905_173336.jpg

T

TBH

Christ it looks great from the front already, this dr really knows how to dense pack a hairline!

S

silhouette

Fantastic results Archan! Thank you for the update! I'm following closely and it's great to see your progress from a talented surgeon!

J

James6

Hola fellas ...

Here is a 4 month update,4 months and 3 days to be precise..its getting better and better day by day..actually i am a pro responder to medication and prp and due to that my native hairs are getting better and better and i really lost track of my transplanted hairs and its getting difficult to keep an eye on them but i can feel them as i run my hands through my hairs,anyways those improved native hairs plus transplanted hairs together making the area super dense..i never had such a density even during my college days so its like am back to the school days minus those grey hairs..Touch Wood

First 3 Pics in black sando are right after shower with damp hair and 4th and 5th one in the room with all the led lights turned on and last one in pink t-shirt is on terrace so its in day light condition View attachment 42064View attachment 42065View attachment 42066View attachment 42067View attachment 42068View attachment 42069
Only 4 months!? Looks great!

A_4_Archan

A_4_Archan

Valued member
@TBH
Yeah he is good at dense packing..my hairline and mid scalp are so densed at the moment that i can't believe myself

S

Salazar

Wow. The front is looking amazing. Brilliant density. I can't believe it's only been four months.

A_4_Archan

A_4_Archan

Valued member
Fantastic results Archan! Thank you for the update! I'm following closely and it's great to see your progress from a talented surgeon!
You welcome brother ..yeh he is indeed a talented surgeon

S

silhouette

Hello Archan, how is your progress going? Very well I am sure, based off your previous months!

S

silhouette

Hi Archan!
How about your progress now? Are you pleased with the progress?

A_4_Archan

A_4_Archan

Valued member
Hello everyone...here is an update ..its been almost 8 months post op...no hair products are used.

1st pic - Wet hair
2nd pic - Directly under harsh sunlight
Rest other pictures are in well lit room

IMG_20231229_172911.jpg
IMG_20231229_173015.jpg
IMG_20231229_172948.jpg
IMG_20231229_173200.jpg
IMG_20231229_173130.jpg
IMG_20231229_173108.jpg
IMG-20231229-WA0039.jpg

S

silhouette

Wow Archan!!!!! Your progress is incredible!!! Awesome, AWESOME results!!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey. Happy new year!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hair is looking great. You must be thrilled with your new look.

A_4_Archan

A_4_Archan

Valued member
Wow Archan!!!!! Your progress is incredible!!! Awesome, AWESOME results!!! Thank you so much for sharing your journey. Happy new year!
Thanks brother...yeah they are incredible and am on cloud nine...the density and the naturalness, everything is almost perfect.