• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Update: FUE with DR Lupanzula

S

Sfriel1992

Just thought I’d post an update 2 months after having FUE surgery on December 9th 2019.

There’s been no negative side effects such as pain, itching etc, only a bit of redness.

I started experiencing shedding around week 4 as you can see from the attached photos but I gather that’s totally normally. Just got to be patient!

Dr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant1.pngDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant2.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant3.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant4.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant5.jpeg

Dr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant6.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant7.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant8.pngDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant9.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant10.jpeg

Dr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant11.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant12.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant13.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant14.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant15.jpeg

Dr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant16.jpegDr Lupanzula FUE Hair Transplant17.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All looks right on track with the redness and shedding. Apart from the redness, I`d say no one would guess you`ve had anything done.
Patience is required now. Time does go by quickly, keep updating to fully appreciate the transformation that will eventually happen.
Thanks for the update.

S

Sfriel1992

Had 1890. Going to put more pics up today. Really chuffed with the results

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing your next update and good to hear you`re happy with the result.

D

dcurious

Nice, yeah deffo keep us posted with the results. I am probably at the same point as you, im 26, probably a nw2-3 receding at the corners. I was meant to have my ht with dr lupanzula on the 06/04 but the damn corona has put Brussels on lockdown. Once i finally get it done hopefully in a few weeks ill post mine as well :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hows it looking now?

I'd love to see an update too dude if you have one.....big fan of Dr Lupanzula's work as youv'e likely noticed with my comments on his various results on here and i have a very strong feeling this is going to be another awesome result when fully grown.