• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What Mobile Do You Use?

D

DnA

Valued member
As the title suggests, What mobile phone do you use? Myself i have a Nokia N82 it has sat nav, wi-fi, music player, installable apps. Oh and it makes calls lol

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I have a crappy old Samsung but it takes pictures and video.

How much did your phone cost you and are you on an airtime package.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
At present I have a Nokia N95 8GB it €™s the dogs bollocks and great for taking lots of pictures of my receding hairline and the missus.:T: In terms of how much I pay I think I €™m getting shafted, I got the phone free and pay £35 a month. Although my contracts up soon, so I €™m just keeping the phone and downgrading to a simplicity tariff as I get the same minutes but at £10 a month. I think I must be getting old as I €™m watching the pennies more now, although I do like the latest gadgets.

Shang

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I have the Samsung Eternity. Nice phone - very similar to I-Phone with touch screen and full Qwerty board to easy texting. It has a great camera as well. One thing I wish it had is wi-fi. Instead of free internet, I have to pay extra $15 a mo if I want unlimited emailing and internet access. Right now they are letting me try free GPS and Mobile TV for two months - must admit, it's sweet!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Need to get myself a new phone,one of those iphones that a lot of people use to post and surf the net with.

Anyone know of any good deals in the UK.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
BM,

I think you can only get an iphone through O2. However, a couple of my mates got one and it broke within the first two weeks, so they got a different one, so if you do, get insurance with it. In terms of money I think O2 are the cheapest in the UK, if you don't want a new phone look at the simplicity tariffs, I dont think you will beat the amount of txts and peak time minutes for the money anywhere.

Shang

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Shang

I`ll have a look at that.

I probably do need a new phone but the problem is i usually drop them on the ground after a few drinks and either break them or smash the screens.

Maybe keep my crappy one just for nights out.:)

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
If you want a phone, i also would suggest that O2 have the best deals, yeah I know what you mean i dropped one in a pub toliet once, thats why I tend to insure mine.

Shang

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I have a deal with Virgin at the moment but i`m not happy with my cable tv as it freezes all the time,so was thinking of changing to sky,not sure of their broadband though and if i change will need to sort a new phone contract out anyway.

Dropping your phone down the toilet certainly knackers them.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Yeah we had trouble with virgin when i was at Uni. I just cancelled my sky, getting really pricey now, i only got it for the sport, but setanta have got a lot of the games now so i might just change to them.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Did you have broadband with sky

I`ve heard its not the greatest.

Sky have a deal on at the moment which i only briefly looked at but it sounded good.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Put simply, the broadband was shit, had a lot of connectivity issues, it was down for a week once as well, so i had to change to tiscali, i dont think you can beat Virgin for fast broadband.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thats what i heard that their broadband crashed a lot.

Now i`m not so sure what to do.

How do you find Tiscali

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Tiscali is excellent in terms of speed and connectivity, however, a problem I have with it is that I cant use file sharing software like limewire or utorrent, i've looked into it and as far as I can tell tiscali disable file sharing software because of the bandwidth it uses. This is a problem for me as I cant update my tunes for free, so I will be changing soon.

S

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
I have an N95 Black...

I hate it...far too complicated with too many features...
I had an Nokia 6500 which was simple to use... took an ok picture..... like a fool I gave it away.. and now I want it back !!

Things are getting too complicated in life...

I dream of the day I can throw my mobile away.....as there is no escape from the thing !!

Tim (Miserable old middle aged man)

:)

Last edited:
P

PspChamp

Valued member
Oh yea, I would love to have one of them Iphones. I just got a razor the other day. Yea, old but works for me.

C

Cr1

Valued member
I have a Sony ErricsonW510i I think, all I know is it does everything and has shake control.

L

littlemiss

Valued member
My phone is a Motorollo. Couldn't tell you anything else about it.

I'm not too fussed about what phone I have. It's quite old.