• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Which Doctor would you recommend for my situation? (Pics included)

J

jorgon1022

Im a 32 year old male and im looking to get a hairline transplant using the FUE method. Recently, I shaved my head that way I could see how much my hairloss has advanced and I came up with the pics herere.

I am looking for a doctor that specializes in FUE that will give me results that will last me a long time. I do want the results to be noticeable so not only am I looking for a doctor recommendation but im also curious if you guys think 1500 grafts is enough ?
IMG-5320.jpg
IMG-5058.jpg
IMG-5056.jpg

C

CKD33

I think your hair looks good the way it is, but I assume you wish to have the temporal corners filled in which 1500 will be more than enough. There is literally thousands of clinics who offer FUE. Depending on where you reside, there could be an excellent choice in your backyard.

J

jorgon1022

I think your hair looks good the way it is, but I assume you wish to have the temporal corners filled in which 1500 will be more than enough. There is literally thousands of clinics who offer FUE. Depending on where you reside, there could be an excellent choice in your backyard.
Thats awesome to hear. I was considering Dr Shapiro in Minnesota.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I went to Shapiro medical for my repair work and highly recommend them…..i think 1000 to 15000 should fill the corners and reinforce the temporal peak where they have thinned…..i would leave the hairline height where it is, no lowering.
Is the top of your head thinning?