• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Which shampoo to use post-op that you can buy in uk shops

D

dazza uk

Valued member
Hi All, its been a Very long time since i posted anything.

Just had my 4th HT this time with smg, Dr Ron Shapiro. I will post a full write up, only got back few hours ago but right now i need a shampoo i can get localy that isnt harsh on the scalp.

Thanks

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hey dude congrats on the surgery, i would just use johnssons baby shampoo for now if you want a shampoo from over the counter, its very mild and will be fine

warm wishes bullit

looking forward to the write up!!;)

D

dazza uk

Valued member
cheers bul, i did buy some before i went to smg, but eithier janna or one of the techs said not to use as it actualy has quite a few chemicals in it, and from looking at the bottle there are quite a few ingredients in it....and also not to use head n shoulders...whats best to use??

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
shit;;D my bad then..... im very sorry dude i thought it was ok as i used it for my first two ht's, but thinking back norton was crap::;mb

i would ask janna or maybe bm as hes a brit(just)(_::anyway)

good question though as we brits dont have many options for good shampoos over the counter;)

i used nioxin but im not sure if its avaliable over the counter here*nl

Last edited:
D

dazza uk

Valued member
no worries, i know your trying to help.

Anyone else, what do the rest of you use????

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dazza.

Congrats on your latest procedure.

As for shampoos,i would look at any mild shampoos such as neutragena Tgel,Dove moisture.Dove is very mild and sooths the scalp,its available in most chemists.

Heal and grow well.

bm.

D

dazza uk

Valued member
Cheers bigmac,

I will check the dove shampoo, thanks.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No problem,i`ve used it and like it.