• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1314 grafts FUE Long Hair with Dr Koray Erdogan

C.McWeather

C.McWeather

I took these videos 2 days ago. It is now 4 years from the surgery (50 months). Still going on with Finasteride (19 years now).

Self made 3-2-1 haircut, notoriously "the only real haircut one can do himself"

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hair is looking very good. Good to hear you're still on Finasteride without any issues.

Dr Koray Erdogan

Dr Koray Erdogan

Premium class FUE
12 months

V2_1aaa.jpg

V2_2aaa.jpg

V2_3aaa.jpg

V2_4aaa.jpg

V2_5aaa.jpg

V2_6aaa.jpg

V2_7aaa.jpg

V2_8aaa.jpg

Dear C.McWeather,

Thank you for sharing your story and writing about Asmed Clinic. It was amazing having you as a patient!

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Suzana Kubinek
ASMED Clinic

C.McWeather

C.McWeather

Dear C.McWeather,

Thank you for sharing your story and writing about Asmed Clinic. It was amazing having you as a patient!

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Suzana Kubinek
ASMED Clinic

The pleasure is mine and i hope to see you guys again soon!!

Dr Koray Erdogan

Dr Koray Erdogan

Premium class FUE
The pleasure is mine and i hope to see you guys again soon!!

Thank you and of course, we will be there for you at every step!

Regards,
Suzana Kubinek

Patient Coordinator - ASMED Clinic

C.McWeather

C.McWeather

I would like to share a bit of extra photo material. The picture with longer hair were taken 10 months after the surgery.

TrzOjo1.jpg
FmGTT8T.jpg

GJPJrF5.jpg

2sT5S1M.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hair looks great. In natural daylight, it shows exactly what the true result is like. The donor on the sides is nice and full too blending in naturally to the transplanted area.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
WoW your hair looks totally natural and frames your face perfectly congratulations to you and the Team involved

C.McWeather

C.McWeather

Thanks dude. Approaching 40's i can say i am very satisfied about my hair.

These photos are from 2007, before any operation with Asmed.

Attachments

• tn_PreSurgery2.jpg
    tn_PreSurgery2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 137
  • tn_PreSurgery4.jpg
    tn_PreSurgery4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 139
  • tn_PreSurgery3.jpg
    tn_PreSurgery3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 136
MrPierre

MrPierre

The result looks really good. Extra points for photo documentation also! Congratulations.

C.McWeather

C.McWeather

Hello Friends, i have a question: does anybody have experience with brow lift surgery? I would like to combine that with lowering the hairline just a bit in order to cover the hypothetical scar. What do u think about my plan? It would be done in 3 years or so I guess

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve seen a few brow lifts on women that look good but in your case I would opt for Fue or just leave as is if I was in your position.
Your hairline looks great.

C.McWeather

C.McWeather

This is my hair situation more than 5 years after my second operation and 14 years after my first operation. I am using finasteride since just over 20 years with no side effects and some quite good result in terms of preventing miniaturization so far. My dream would be lowering the frontline a bit but i am starting thinking that maybe my hair loss will suddenly activate or become resistant to DHT-suppressors. As i am also satisfied with the appearence of my hair, my rational side is telling me to go conservative and preserve any amount of hair of the donor in the case i start losing hair in my crown area, for example.

Or maybe should i undergo a legs enlargement operation instead? So i could fulfill my other secret dream: being 1.90 meters tall, which is the way i actually feel inside. I have seen some good reports by Russian clinics about that kind of surgery (for real, just google it).

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Wow dude your hair looks incredible, I for one am so grateful for you updating the forum and I'm truly happy your results are great....best wishes Bn

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hair is looking good, the hairline is natural and not detectable as a hair transplant.
As for having your legs extended, just buy some stilts, it’s a safer option.

C.McWeather

C.McWeather

An updated with darker hair and and sort of haircut, i did both thing solo, but the result is still OK which i consider kind of a benchmark about my hair.

durtu8I.jpg

DFXO4zG.jpg

hLjerzN.jpg

bLEkqz0.jpg

EpmeAol.jpg

Jb22uYW.jpg

9HDMK5w.jpg

Last edited: