• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2500 FUE - BHR (Bisanga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kinder

Valued member
Hi,

I just had a procedure with BHR Clinic last monday. I want to share my experience with you ;) Comments are welcomed !

First, i'm 30 years old. I took Minoxidil since 6 years and Proscar/Propecia (3 mg per week) since 1 year and half. I started to loose my hair at about 23/24 years... I'm NW 3/4.

I wanted to improve my hairline and densified the 1/3 frontal area. I chose BHR because i think he's one of the best for FUE.

The procedure was two days long and i also had PRP the last day.

Frontal line : i wanted to keep a mature hairline.
IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8525.jpg

Close up :
IMG_8579.jpg

The last day. So what do you think ?
IMG_8581.jpg

IMG_8584.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

Day + 3 :
today.JPG

As you see, i have some big scabs and it bothers me a lot. I use saline water every hour and betadine shampoo once a day as the doctor told me...

Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Kinder

Welcome to the forum.

After 7 days you can really start to wash and start to massage into the recipient area in circular motion when wet and with the betadine applied. This will really encourage healing as you get blood circulation and exfoliate also. Keep on washing and you will see a big improvement in the coming week. Nothing to worry about, your body has a good healing mechanism that is working well and a lot of the redness already fading. Keep us updated.

S

scarred5

Valued member
i agree awesome design so thats 1250 per day, thats alot

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
they did 1544 on me in a day, about 12 hrs in the chair

K

kinder

Valued member
Yeah it was the same for me too. Did you get PRP as well ?

K

kinder

Valued member
In the 1/3 frontal. I hope that healing will be faster !

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Hi Stephen/Kinder,
Looks good solid FUE work.

Would you mind sharing how you used the PRP after the procedure?
Thx,

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kinder.

Welcome to the forum.

The work looks good,i`ll look forward to following your progress.

Take care bm.

sl

sl

Here is the basics of how we are testing PRP

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=665&forum_id=2&highlight=bhr+prp

We have no set protocol per se as we are not using it as a "treatment", but testing on different hair/scalp/HT candidates to assess the usage and best protocols and obviously assess the viability of its use in the first place. This takes time and many cases to allow a good judgment to be made. Tests are going well but still ongoing and we would not feel comfortable at this stage making it a "paid" treatment or suggest the best protocol to follow.

M

martinvain

Valued member
Looks as though all the redness has faded. How are you enjoying your new hairline for the time being?

K

kinder

Valued member
Well, this is the first time that i have a short haircut ^^ A lot of ppl don't even recognize me :p But i know that it will be really difficult for the next 3 months.

M

martinvain

Valued member
Well mate for what its worth I think it looks good at this point but no doubt it will be annoying when the grafts shed. At least you know that the hard part is over and all you need now is patience.

I am booked with Dr. Bisanga in September and decided to shave my hair down a 1 guard last month so that I don't have to deal with the questions about short hair post procedure. Its not the first time I have done it either so its not as big a deal this time round.

All the best and hope you grow well. Please keep us updated.

sl

sl

Hi Kinder
Thanks for the update. Looking nice and clean, placement is clear to see, you've started to shed but this is part of the process. Healing well.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking nice and clean at this stage with little sign of redness.Thanks for the update.

bm.

Status
Not open for further replies.