• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2500 FUE - BHR (Bisanga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Kinder,

When we saw you around the 3 months mark your scalp had healed well from the HT, that is not so much the issue it is your tolerance to minox, and in general products. You have to be careful with different products, I think it was suggested that you try products with a 0 ph level, neutral products.

Did you apply the minox twice a day?, if so maybe wait a little and then apply once, or if using 5% use the 2% instead.

Last edited:
K

kinder

Valued member
I used Minoxidil for years, but now after my HT, i'm very sensitive to it. Now, I use only a neutral shampoo and no hair conditioner.

Last wednesday, i only used Minoxidil once and an half dose !

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I would lay off the rogaine for now and let the redness it is causing go away.

You are at a very early stage as not many get growth at 4 months,month 6 is about the average people usually start to see noticeable changes.

Thanks for the updates.

Take care.

bm.

K

kinder

Valued member
Yeah i think it's the best thing to do. My skin was very irritated after an half dose. I'll try with the 2% in a few weeks.

M

martinvain

Valued member
Hi Kinder you must be around 6 months post op by now. How are things getting on?

K

kinder

Valued member
Hi,

Right now i'm very disappointed. I can't believe i had 2500 FUE :( I have to wait a few more months, i know, it may be too early but... I'll take some pictures next week.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kinder,i know you are finding it hard as you`ve not had the growth you wanted at this stage but you really need to wait it out to at least 12 months and then compare your before and after pictures.

Some people are super fast growers and these are the results we see and want for ourselves,unfortunately it does not always happen.BHR are a good clinic and i`m sure they will help you with any concerns you have.

Try and stay positive as hopefully you`ll start experienceing a lot of growth soon.

Take care bm.

H

hank77

hi kinder,

i just saw your thread and registered me in this forum ( i am active on a german hair transplant board normally) to tell you:

it seems to be a funny coincidence, but I am almost in the same situation as you:

i also have had a fue ht with bhr in april (i guess one day after you, so maybe we even have seen each other there walking by). i have gotten a very similar number of grafts (we both have had a similar initial situation as looking at your pics here), also design/placement is very similar.

by the way, i also have a similar scar at the backside of my head and i am almost of the same age as you.we could be siamese twins;);)

unfortunately i seem to be a slow grower too. my outcome at this point in time is not as good as i expected and looking at other people`s progress 6-7 months post op has discouraged me too. so i really can emphatize with you and your situation, because i am there too.

i guess we both must hang in the waiting game a little bit longer than other fast growers, but in the end, we will be satisfied too. remember that we have chosen an highly recommended surgeon known for outstanding results. so there is nothing we could have done better to get a good hair transplant.

i know it is hard and i also have times of panic, thinking "am i the only one.." (the last days for example have been such a phase), but hopefully everything will turn out just fine and we both will enjoy our hair just a few months from now. i do have doubts too that things will turn out just fine, but i will see dr bisanga next month and look forward to his opinion.

keep updating your situation.

best wishes

Last edited:
M

mars

Valued member
Kinder

if i was you i would be dissapointed now as well but bisanga is top notch i would not freak out for another few months yet,easier said than done i know..have you any growth at all like?

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Mars,

With due respect it is hard to say someone should be disappointed at 7 months when there is still growth and development to come on the HT and especially when there are no photos to assess the case presently. We have asked for this so that the doctor can assess and will then advise.

Last edited:
M

mars

Valued member
Hi stephen,

i would be disapointed at 7 months if i didnt see some growth at least everyone wants to be a quick grower thats where my disapointed would be in my own phsiology not the work of the given doc,as i said above i think bhr are top notch and if kinder is having slow growth its down to his own phsiology imo.

P

Pacman

Valued member
Kinder it would be great to see some pictures to assess where your at and how far you have come. BHR are indeed top notch and i am sure they will be just as disappointed if the results are not where they should be.

Mars are you saying a poor result is down to the Individual and not the clinic?

M

mars

Valued member
Pacman

Imo if one went to top clinics like bhr smg feller h&w and had slow growth at 7 months the likely hood its the the patients physiology those clinics rarely get it wrong..this is not for certain of course,just my opinion

At 12 months if their was no growth who is to blame?i seen a thread on another forum regarding dr feller and fair play to him he was brutally honest in saying that sometimes rarely he has failures and will again in the future..no guarantees with surgery after all.

P

Pacman

Valued member
Hi Mars appreciate your response

I suppose your question is also mine if there is no regrowth at the 12 month stage who is to blame?

M

mars

Valued member
12 months is a different story to 7 months in fairness but i would not care to venture a guess because i do not know who the blame would lie with.

P

Pacman

Valued member
Agreed and fingers x Kinder has plenty of good growth in the coming months.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
In any event BHR want patients to have good growth as much as the patients do, at least thats the impression I get.

K

kinder

Valued member
as promised. With / without flash :

7m1.JPG

7m2.JPG

7m3.JPG

7m4.JPG

P

Pacman

Valued member
Hi Kinder

What are BHR comments/advice at this stage? How is there after care to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.