Hi ahmeda87, looks very good, congratulations for your procedure, dr Lupanzula is very good and a good guy as well
Thanks Joe. How common is shock in recipient? I am sure I had a little bit of shock with my native in that area as well.Your donor area looks fine. You were thin in some spots before the hair transplant, and I think you have some donor shock but overall I see nothing of concern.
Thanks a lot JoeSorry, missed your reply. Recipient temporary shock is common, to varying degrees, but if the hair was fairly strong it will return. If it was on it's last legs of miniaturization then it may not but those types of hairs generally add very little to the overall aesthetic.
Itchiness, particularly when it is increasing a bit, tends to be a good sign of healing, activity or both.
I definitely see growth. Hang tight!